Ball Z Motorsports?

Its best to pm individuals here to solve this with whoever they are not happy with.If more people chip in thats it.It will either get worst or there will be no ending to it.

I got a call from 2 hip at about 10 last night. I had already read part of this. After reviewing both sides of this after i got home this afternoon i have to agree with the Cap. There are a lot of Mouths on this site. If its free its non of there business. Talk to the Cap in private not over the site. Its a good thing some of the Mouths do not live close to me. So to all the big Mouths keep it to yourself or take your comic book and go to the bathroom. I live in San Rafael, Ca, if any Mouth wants to come talk to me.

Yeah, pretty tough talk. I've got my enforcer on his way over right now to twist your nipples. Oh, hold on a minute it's Bosshound calling. Wants to know if San Rafael is north or south of Sacramento. Forget about it, he wants gas money too, but he likes the idea of twisting your nipples.

I see a lot of thing's I do not agree with in this!!!! I think we all love this place Josh from Ball-Z and Cap.. The ones who come and visit everyday you and me!! Ya Tuff too so If tuff put up 20 post about how he is the best elbow dragger or can out ride N E one but Bob will we jump on him and ask him to leave No its all our home!!! I can say a few things have upset me but I hate when the dogs ship in my yard it's life!!! Josh pays more bills than you or me, I can say that so Thanks Josh!!!!

Wow lots of people that aren't in the conversation chiming in.... 2hip spare me the lecture... I am well aware of my actions and how I come across, I have been doing this a few years.....

Wow lots of people that aren't in the conversation chiming in.... 2hip spare me the lecture... I am well aware of my actions and how I come across, I have been doing this a few years.....

Hey cap,sorry off topic my friend told me the police in Oklahoma patrolling the highway are using Hayabusas with corbin boxes right???

I never new there was a "new post" option. I always hit Gen 1 first, then go to Gen 2, sometimes Random thoughts.

Oh well, guess Im still a newbie :rofl:

Although I did post something on Pashnit's about a week ago, and still havent gotten a response.

I would rather have alot of responses than none at all

Last edited:
I never new there was a "new post" option. I always hit Gen 1 first, then go to Gen 2, sometimes Random thoughts.

Oh well, guess Im still a newbie :rofl:

Although I did post something on Pashnit's about a week ago, and still havent gotten a response.

I would rather have alot of responses than none at all

The new post button on the top of the page is your best friend here on the site...

Hey cap,sorry off topic my friend told me the police in Oklahoma patrolling the highway are using Hayabusas with corbin boxes right???

That is correct, what can I help with... Would you like to see pics HERE

or do you need other information, I have a source with them that can leak information about the bike program to me :)

You know its really quite a genius idea for BallZ because Hayabusa.org posts get very high rankings on google so if he makes threads of his products they pop up alot higher:cheerleader::cheerleader:

I dig the sponsors being here, it keeps the board free and let's us know about cool new products as soon as they're available

Ok Blanca that being said whats the housing market looking like im packing up as I type Brother:laugh:

Here its a buyers market for sure.
Homes that 2-3 yrs ago sold for 300k can be had for 150k !
Some are even at 'please make us an offer status'

As well as it can be a little frustrating, it also has some advantages, you get to see the whats out there for new parts, as they are being listed.

Come now how many guys here are not planning any mods this winter??

These ads give a first hand viewing of what Ballz has to offer!

Your mouse has a scroll wheel on it, use it if you dont like the ads, then hit next page! :poke:

That is correct, what can I help with... Would you like to see pics HERE

or do you need other information, I have a source with them that can leak information about the bike program to me :)

Thanks alot for sharing the pictures cap.That is way so cool.

I wonder who persuaded and allowed them to use hayabusa instead of other bikes.Since there are so many models and makes around.I havent mention corbin boxes too.They are so costly,but its fitment is made for the stock hayabusa no doubt about that.:thumbsup:

Back