Ball Z Motorsports

tico1340

Registered
Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports
Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports
Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports
Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports
Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports
Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports

too much :banghead:

oh yeah almost forgot

Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports
Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports Ball Z MotorsportsBall Z Motorsports Ball Z Motorsports

I didn't mind at first, but it's repeated and it's all day long.

In short, what they're doing is nothing less than a deliberate attempt to fill the new post listings with their threads. I don't bother reading anything they post now.

So lets get this straight.... They are not deliberately adding all those post just to show up in the new post section, they are entering their products into the forum that they pay for monthly... As you all are aware the software grabs any post that has been added since the last time you checked the site..

Josh is simply adding his products to his forum, no hidden agendas or subliminal messages just entering information....

I know there is a lot but as I stated once before these are all new ads, nothing has been intentionally added more than once. You have to give him a little slack since he pays each month to advertise here and it will only go on until his products are all entered...

How about a little understanding for a company that helps pay the bills?

cap

captain,

I can't tell what version of VB you are running, but there are multiple mods that would allow users to avoid these posts if you so choose to add them.

Example: Selective Forum Filter Selective Forum Filter - vBulletin.org Forum

Yeah so help me here, why would I block the forum for members so they could not see a paying advertisers forum? Where do you think we get the money to keep the site open?

captain, I don't want to get into an argument over it with you. Your site, run it like you want. I was just offering a suggestion on what I'd do if this was my forum.

Without users, there won't be advertisers. There must be a middle ground. The users are your product, eyeballs for the advertisers. The users are telling you that what BallZ is doing is too much. How you deal with it determines the forum growth and direction.

captain, I don't want to get into an argument over it with you. Your site, run it like you want. I was just offering a suggestion on what I'd do if this was my forum.

Without users, there won't be advertisers. There must be a middle ground. The users are your product, eyeballs for the advertisers. The users are telling you that what BallZ is doing is too much. How you deal with it determines the forum growth and direction.

Dude, they are loading their products into a forum, stop the drama. Are you really telling me that you would stop coming to the site because a company that is helping to pay the bills is using the forum? Its a short term project and will be over soon.. Are you not capable of being more understanding that this?

live with it or start your own site! This site is a great place and I am sure it's not cheap to run, tough times call for tough decisions I am sure that this is not what was expected but was necessary. option A shut down the site or have limited resources or option B get sponsors and let it run? It's a no brainer, be thankful it's still here, if you dont like the ads runnung click your mouse to the next page you will be alright.

the users are not saying anything, you and a few others are the ones complaining.

not "the users".....

This in fact is NOT true. This site was running a LONG time without advertisers from what I understand. Doug please correct me if I'm wrong.

I've only been around for 3 yrs, but I can tell you this.....the forum growth (up until this year anyway) doesn't depend on advertising. The great people and word of mouth probably had way more to do with it.

Let's cut Ball Z a little slack here....let them get their stuff uploaded and be done with it. If you don't want to look at it then don't!

I'm ALL FOR them posting their stuff and Gettin it in their forum. However, when he posts different ads for a different color of same product.....THAT is ridiculous and senseless. ABSOLUTELY he has the right to post as many products as he wants but no need to post specific ads for each option. After Xmas I'll be donating so then I'll have an official "right" to gripe. And I do agree with MrsG that advertisers don't make the site.....if need be all the members would pay to keep the site going. The sponsors just make it ALOT easier.

Just voicing our opinion Jeff, we don't appreciate you climbing up on your 3 story horse and telling us what to do.

No, if u pay attention he posted a demonstrative statement..... That is not an opinion

Back