Bad mouthin the .org?

OK RED, In re:

We all need to understand Jeff was over @ www.SuzukiHayabusa.oRg before I drug him over here . . ..

AND? SO?

He has endured many more snowflakes than any of us could ever imagine in our lifetime !

AGAIN, SO? Him “enduring” snowflakes is his problem, not ours.

Remember that He too had a B4D 4$$ turbo Hayabusa & could relate with Dan.

PEAS IN A POD?

Dan was BANNED before he posted anything over there about this .

WHO KNEW HE WAS BANNED? I DIDN’T

How would we have known if Bret's turbo bike killed him ?

HUH?

You know @piratediverjefff tolerates THEoRg .

TOLERATES THE ORG? TOLERATES?

Only has an issue with this thread OP .

I NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES WITH HIM

I could name everybody else .

COULD YOU?

Dan & him have that .

AND EACHOTHER APPARENTLY

Did they actually think their posts were invisible...on a public forum?:crazy:

Last night's dessert ;)

DSC_4858.JPG

I always liked Pirate , I think he is a bit of a character , I have enjoyed some org. banter with him , and I watched from across the pond with others as those summer killer fires got close to his home .
I also have some banter history with Ali , some good and some not .
You make your choices , you can say what you like , you live with any consequences of both .
This is the only forum / facebook type thing I ever have belonged to , I enjoy coming here to read what others with my motorcycle interest are up to . The other forum , I always thought was directed at turbo bikes , so never thought to join there .

Dan was good entertainment. Dry sense of humor but good people in my book. Definitely didnt see eye to eye on a few things but that's what makes the world go round.

I never had an issue with Jeff. Always saw him as a stand up guy. Still do.

Bottom line is people have a difference of opinion and that's okay. Not everyone will think the same way or even feel the same way.

I just ordered pizza to be delivered to my fire station at 10pm.....I'm almost hangry.

Back