Bad Deal on Ebay

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so Im trying to keep my cool here but need the Forums advice. Last night I won an auction on ebay for A full Micron Exhaust. Being excited I called my buddy to look at my auction I had won, he said "Nice Slip-on's"!!! WHAT....the auction stated Full exhaust with Header.

Ok, so maybe I'm new to purchasing exhaust systems for the busa, but the picture clearly shows 2 Micron canisters and the Ebay seller (Micron Authorized Dealer) stated

<span style='color:red'>"We appologize but this auction is for a full exhaust. So those that have been asking the question if they were slip-ons.

"THIS IS A FULL EXHAUST"( WITH HEADERS)"</span>

So this morning I called Micron 1-888-963-1212 and talked to a rep, who looked at the auction

"Item number: 4561847988"

The Micron Rep confirmed the picture was of Slip-on canisters and could verify it by the flange. The dealer stated the retail was over <span style='color:red'>$1100.00</span> and Micron said the retail was something like $919.00 so the dealer even got the price wrong.

I called the dealer <span style='color:crimson'>Name witheld at this point</span> and talked with the parts guy / ebay lister, and he stated it was a full system, and yes Micron makes a dual canister race system, because he has one. I informed the dealer that he better call Micron and talk to the Rep "Name Witheld" and see what type of system he has. Well the Dealer also told me he wouldnt hold me to the sale, but as Micron put it "they (the dealer) owes me a full Micron race system with black canister for my ebay winning bid"

Doesn't sound like the dealer knows what he has, and says he going to see what he can do. Any input from the members here on how I should go about this situation?

The more Im reading, about exhaust here....especially after this deal, the more Im swaying to the Single canister race system by Hindle or Micron. I liked the Idea of 2 canisters, thus the bid for the Micron dual- full exhaust bid, I thought I was really getting a great deal. Anyone know where a guy can get a good deal with out a headache and get a fair price? Im willing to be a loyal customer, I just want to get what I pay for.

I also want to say thanks to "mzrsq", as he responded to one of my pm's and really made me look into the Micron Race Exhaust, and he pointed out it is a Single can setup. Thanks Bro

Now ain't that something, You know to be honest with you after noticing that the seller has his auction's misadvertised I would not even purchase from him. Who knows what else he might screw up.

Well if they're not gonna hold ya to the sale no big deal. No reason to get pissed off about it. Remeber the old saying to error is human, and if it is an error there gonna be fixing it so its all good.

well as long as there not making ya buy somthing ya dont want
wink.gif
guess its all good

If he stated you bought a full Micron race system, Then you can hold him to it..Its his screw up, not yours...Ebay will back you up on this..

<!--EDIT|Cabuss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121769417 -->

Generally, a full system exhaust has only one exhaust Can. I doubt any full system with two Can's would flow better then the stock exhaust.

Back