Bad mouthin the .org?

The nicest enthusiasts are here, I went out for a ride on Saturday morning and when I came back there was an oil filter and a $50 Tim Hortons card on my front porch curtesy of @Notenoughtoys. Never met the man but it turns out I recommended cheaper insurance and he wanted to say thanks. This kind of thing is why checking on the .org feels like checking on old friends. Hope to meet him and more in person. And I do have heated grips

It’s all very sad that it comes to this point with members here.
For me personally, I will always come here for my sense of belonging to a ‘tribe’ and I believe the false and shallow two faced troublemakers will always eventually fall through the cracks and disappear.
If you remain true and steadfast you will endure the storms.
Thanks Captain for providing a great place to come to, and to all the good people that regularly attend, you know who you are, a big thanks just for being true!
Kiwi :thumbsup:

The nicest enthusiasts are here, I went out for a ride on Saturday morning and when I came back there was an oil filter and a $50 Tim Hortons card on my front porch curtesy of @Notenoughtoys. Never met the man but it turns out I recommended cheaper insurance and he wanted to say thanks. This kind of thing is why checking on the .org feels like checking on old friends. Hope to meet him and more in person. And I do have heated grips

Those are the kind of quick stories that make the site what it is to be honest. Members taking care of members, There is so much hate, disrespect and people that are just unwilling to even have an open and respectful conversation. I have learned a lot in 20 years from people that I don't necessarily see eye to eye with. I would tell you that some of the GREATEST people I have ever met were from this site and our lifestyles are completely different yet we still care about each other because we put differences aside.

Take care of each other and you will make relationships that last forever!

cap

After being a little “distant” due to the nonsense being posted lately, it’s nice to come in to catch up and see things getting back on track here. There is a lot of stories like yours and, even when I’m not posting here, I’m talking to some members via text message thanks to friendships that developed through this forum.

Last edited:
Those are the kind of quick stories that make the site what it is to be honest. Members taking care of members, There is so much hate, disrespect and people that are just unwilling to even have an open and respectful conversation. I have learned a lot in 20 years from people that I don't necessarily see eye to eye with. I would tell you that some of the GREATEST people I have ever met were from this site and our lifestyles are completely different yet we still care about each other because we put differences aside.

Take care of each other and you will make relationships that last forever!

cap
I read a lot of forums, but never signed up to any of them, due to the lack of respect, drama and garbage posted. This forum seemed different and was the reason I signed up on a forum for the first time in my life, so I appreciate your hard work trying to keep the forum on the right track. We don’t need all the garbage posted lately, at least I don’t. If I want to read insulting posts, I just have to go on YouTube or Facebook. So again, thanks for using some of your valuable time to keep this place going.

I noticed these comments about this forum on another forum about being banned. Same guys that post here?

Ali123

lol.... @captain is an unapologetic snowflake,,,,, first thing im gonna do when my ban is up is im gonna go back to that thread and necropost my azz off.

piratediverjefff

This has always been the real board anyway bro,mostly just a bunch of fat old men over there with heated grips as a favorite mod. View attachment 1602894

Ali123

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...……. U ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT!

I'll go ahead and ban myself you little bitch,I really don't give a poop.:moon:

From a member on the other side and bottom half of the world, this place has such a great family feel to it. I've never been judged or made fun of. When I have asked for help or advice it is given freely and without judgement, which I hope to replay when I get more experience on this bike. Other members have helped me source stuff from the US where I cannot get locally and send my way, all without any hassles. Thanks to all those who belong :)

Say it forget it, type it, on a publicly accessed forum and face the consequences. This was no private message.
It was posted on a public forum and was/is visible for anyone to see.

You've been around here since 2007 and I can't recall a single incident where you and I were cross and now you step out with that.. Wow, your name has not been mentioned only how we react to situations, I guess your character is coming to the surface.

Cap

When you ignore what other people think life is much easier. I came to this forum because a lot of people here seem knowledgeable. I was a newbie who had never owned a sports bike and speaking with you all made me comfortable to buy my dream bike. I appreciate everyones help here, thank you for your contributions. There will always be poop talkers no matter what hobby you take on.

Back