Bad mouthin the .org?

And then there are people like @Mythos, @c10, @pashnit, @Boosted Cycle Perf and @POWERHOUSE (and many, many others here and elsewhere on the net), whom I'd like to shout out, people who take the time to write up several how-to pieces - practical, applicable, valuable, salient, non-political - pieces that IMO prove the worth of this site, certainly, but equally prove the worth of the fundamental concept of social media and the spirit of sharing.

As others have suggested here, the old, fat, snowflaked, heated-grip riders need not defend themselves; merely keep doing what you do because this site has made a positive difference in my life, has enriched my relationship with my bike, and continue to set the example for how to conduct oneself in life - digital or otherwise.

I humbly submit my heartfelt thanks to all of you.

I find it hard to believe anyone would badmouth this forum. Most of you guys would do almost anything to help out another member. I know because I see it almost every day on here. And bringing up Mythos, (Rook on a ZX-14 forum) he has a Busa and a ZX-14. He has so many how to's on the 14 that you don't even need a service manual. There are a lot of members on here like him. Why else would I, a ZX-14R rider, check out this site almost every day. Much respect for all of you!

True enough. I watched his first 20 fights and he doesn’t just hit his opponents with his gloves, his forearms did a lot of the hitting.
Hands, forearms, elbows and sometimes even the shoulder. He also liked to jump while delivering an uppercut, which added more power. Watching his knockout power early on was amazing. It's also very important to note that he was often the first person to arrive beside his defeated opponent and try to help him up. It was rarely personal for Tyson in the early years, it was business. Once he was done kicking your a$$ you could be friends again.....

One boxer you don't hear much about anymore is Larry Holmes. He won 69 of 75 fights. It seems like he was the heavy weight champ for quite some time. Tyson did drop him when Holmes was 38 years old.
I think his reputation suffered from his beatdown of Ali. Well past his prime, and already showing signs of Parkinson's, Ali never should have been in the ring. Holmes was in a no-win situation and suffered in popularity from it I think.

Hands, forearms, elbows and sometimes even the shoulder. He also liked to jump while delivering an uppercut, which added more power. Watching his knockout power early on was amazing. It's also very important to note that he was often the first person to arrive beside his defeated opponent and try to help him up. It was rarely personal for Tyson in the early years, it was business. Once he was done kicking your a$$ you could be friends again.....

Absolutely. Cus d’Amato was a great influence (and probably the only good influence) on Tyson coming up and was sadly missed when he passed.
However, none of this is relative to the thread its posted in. :laugh:

Well this has been informative & everyone has chimed in but Ali 123 who should be along soon. Hopefully he didn't put himself in the time out corner as well.?

Back