Bad mouthin the .org?

I don't understand any of it. Why badmouth a place that has never done a single thing to you but has afforded you tons of free knowledge. Everyone on here has gone out of their way to help others. Why go someplace else and talk trash? Its like they are 13 yrs old and wanted to show everyone else they were cool. WTF? Childish.

I don't understand any of it. Why badmouth a place that has never done a single thing to you but has afforded you tons of free knowledge. Everyone on here has gone out of their way to help others. Why go someplace else and talk trash? Its like they are 13 yrs old and wanted to show everyone else they were cool. WTF? Childish.
Ali had a lot of enemies here and constant brushups. Plus he wasn't the most mature guy anyway. I was surprised at privatediverjeff though. Oh well. Never been the type to put too much faith in acquaintances so guess it's time to move on.

Come on Jeff ,
I thought you were
including yourself in
the fat old man category . . .

:poke:

:D

THE BAN HAMMER!! | Off Topic

Boy Jeff snow.jpg

We all need to understand Jeff was over @ www.SuzukiHayabusa.oRg before I drug him over here . . .

He has endured many more snowflakes than any of us could ever imagine in our lifetime !

Remember that He too had a B4D 4$$ turbo Hayabusa & could relate with Dan .

Dan was BANNED before he posted anything over there about this .

How would we have known if Bret's turbo bike killed him ?

You know @piratediverjefff tolerates THEoRg .

Only has an issue with this thread OP .

I could name everybody else .

Dan & him have that .

Red, *<(;{)-

:devil:

Last edited:

THE BAN HAMMER!! | Off Topic

View attachment 1603027

We all need to understand that Jeff was over @ www.SuzukiHayabusa.oRg before I drug him over here . . .

He has endured many more snowflakes than any of us could ever imagine in our lifetime !

Remember that He too had a B4D 4$$ turbo Hayabusa & could relate with Dan .

Dan was BANNED before he posted anything over there about this .

How would we have known if the turbo bike killed him ?

You know @piratediverjefff tolerates THEoRg .

Only has an issue with this thread OP .

I could name everybody else .

Dan & him have that .

Red, *<(;{)-

I've never had an issue with Jeff.....

I have never
had an issue
with Jeff . . .

img_0080-jpg-jpg.jpg

West Coast Bound 10/19/18 for MCRD San Diego | Trips and Touring

Jeremy , we all get along pretty well for average American motorcycle riders . . .

Jeff wanted me to let you know that he only has an issue with 1 dude !

He really enjoyed spending time with @c10 in California .

This goes way back with democratic votes !

Please do not take all this personal .

We all have short comings ?

Go ride a new bike !

Red, *<(;{)-

Last edited:
View attachment 1603029

West Coast Bound 10/19/18 for MCRD San Diego | Trips and Touring

Jeremy , we all get along pretty well for average American motorcycle riders . . .

Jeff wanted me to let you know that he only has an issue with 1 dude !

He really enjoyed spending time with @c10 in California .

This goes way back with democratic votes !

Please do not take all this personal .

We all have short comings ?

Go ride a new bikes !

Red, *<(;{)-

Thank you for relaying the message.

@RedBull I said I was surprised at Jeff. I thought we got along pretty well and when we bumped heads it was always a fun exchange that ended in mutual joking. So no hard feelings. Frankly, I don't have any hard feelings about either of them. After all I am a fat old man and I like heated grips even in the summer. :banana:

all I was trying to say in my clumsy way is that they left and I hope they have a good time and ride safe wherever they go. I'm happy right here - life goes on. I still think Wazza showing back up here to bust on them is very funny. Guess he got the last laugh!

#HeatedGlovesRock ~ #WeakChargingSystem *

Its because its always "the others" fault... no self reflection. No sense of "guilt"...(like a 13 year old).

You can see it here again from the most recent post over there.....

Ali123
its a joke... cbx has been gone for a year... comes back and starts shyt…. remember when a member posted that racist stuff and never got banned?????? captain saw it and never did a THING...… then 1busa says he wants to meet me and fight????? lol..... him and his 6 pack...… its surreal....

Its because its always "the others" fault... no self reflection. No sense of "guilt"...(like a 13 year old).

You can see it here again from the most recent post over there.....

Ali123
its a joke... cbx has been gone for a year... comes back and starts shyt…. remember when a member posted that racist stuff and never got banned?????? captain saw it and never did a THING...… then 1busa says he wants to meet me and fight????? lol..... him and his 6 pack...… its surreal....
A word comes to mind...."sad."

labusas.org is hayabusa.org reborn

#AddingAnotherLink ~ #NecroPostingBrother *

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!!! :( :( :(

I'M SO FRICKIN' DONE WITH THE ORG...

I searched for how fat I could be and still install heated grips, found this thread and instead of useful information it's just a bunch of wanna be Kawasaki riders bitch slapping each other.

I'm taking my aluminum tank and going home!!!!!!

And furthermore let make it perfectly clear...

Oh, is that a squirrel on the the lawn... pie? where? who said pie?

cheers
ken

Back