Back from the ride from Colorado

Very cool bro, thank you for sharing. But no way would I be parking or riding on snow. :laugh:

Very cool bro, thank you for sharing. But no way would I be parking or riding on snow. :laugh:

You get used to it :laugh: - particularly if you live here and ride year round :thumbsup:

IMG_0204.JPG

Camping trip, new years day :laugh:

IMG_0237.JPG

i was going to guess you went to get a wolf pup.

:poke: of course the ride sucked, it's Colorado in December. :rulez:

no worries, spring is only 6 months away. :laugh:

The wolves seem pretty friendly.. Are they? Can anyone pet them... I love wolves.closest i can get to a wolf is my beloved german Shepherd.

The wolves seem pretty friendly.. Are they? Can anyone pet them... I love wolves.closest i can get to a wolf is my beloved german Shepherd.

Wolves are shy by nature so it can take awhile for them to trust you in most cases. If they like you they are very social and loving. Most rescues you'll have to work there and be trained before you are allowed in with the wolves for saftey reasons but, there is a rescue in cali. where anyone can come face to face with the wolves.

I guess the sand is not so bad when it is covered with snow. ::11 I bet you gotta ease that clutch out :laugh: Nice that you look after them wolves they deserve it.

Back