Back from the gap

busapilot911

Registered
I was at the Honda Hoot in Knoxville and road 5 days at Deals Gap. That road is amazing. I know I'm going to get flamed, but, the only pic I got was of me and the Mrs. at the store.
Anyhow, we rode from eastern PA and it was a great ride but, she put her foot down and made me buy a "06 Goldwing. Hold on, it gets better. I got to keep the busa! My wife rocks! I will take some pictures of the new ride as soon as I pick it up.

Let us sorta locals know and we can try to meet up with ya.....

Watch out for that TennBusa guy....I hear he is trouble......
tounge.gif

I will be back. The time I spent there definitely improved my riding. Not sure if you guys were around the same time I was, but, I did see a few busa's that resemble yours.

Take a trip and win a prize, huh?
biggrin.gif
Sounds like you had fun.

I will be back.
There are a few of us the get together a couple of times a year at the Gap.

We normally stay there at the Phillips.

There is a post in the General section, pinned at the top about the Fall Bash.

It is one of a laid back time.

The Spring Bash is the larger of the two. We normally have raffle prizes, shirts, hire Darryl(killboy) to shoot some photos, etc.

I hope you can make one of the trips.

Thanks, I would love to come to the bash, but, I am afraid I have exhausted my "priviledges" for a little bit. Maybe I can hit the spring one next year.

Trouble? Me? What did I miss?

I'm gonna head your way tomorrow Kev. I'm thinkin' about hitting the Blue Ridge for a couple hundred miles. Haven't been past Mitchell since the landslide. Can't get the girlfriend into a long ride, so I'll take advantage of a day off.

Dan

I was down there from Sat to Fri last week - We got out before most of the Hoot got in - I should have checked for Local Support - I think I like Rte 28 and Rte 221 a little better - The Gap is a crowded road but awsome nonetheless

Trouble?  Me?  What did I miss?

I'm gonna head your way tomorrow Kev.  I'm thinkin' about hitting the Blue Ridge for a couple hundred miles.  Haven't been past Mitchell since the landslide.  Can't get the girlfriend into a long ride, so I'll take advantage of a day off.

Dan
Stop in and say hi if you make it to Asheville. Exit 50, South on 25 1 mile, MR Motorcycles on the left.

Great roads up there just got back yesterday from a week of riding and loved evrey minute of it . cant wait to go back in a few weeks .
smile.gif

Back