At deals gap.....finally

dubbedmarquis98

Registered
Well me dad and a buddy of mine finally made it to deals gap. After a 10 hour ride, the weather was very nice all the way down from Kentucky but as soon as we got to Knoxville, it got a lil chilly and a lil wet. It wasn't bad but still a nice ride. We are at the micro tonite so if anyones around stop in and say hey. So when and where is everyone meeting at? I would like to meet some fellow orgers tomorrow.

Most members gather at the Phillips motel, just show up there and start meeting people! :thumbsup:

Well it's like thursday at about 4:00 in the morning and can't sleep. Buddy of mine sleeps like a baby and dad and I are up walking around trying to find something to...lol. The micro doesn't even have vending machines...WTF. You would think after riding 11 hours or so you would be tired. But anyway, I'm looking forward on meeting everyone and doing some riding with the orgers. My has a cbr 1000 and his liscense plate fell off on the way here. We had to stop at a court house and get another, any suggestions where we could find or make a bracket to fix it? It was fast cheap bracket he made an hour beror we left. Thanx guys

hook up with the folks at the phillips hotel in robbinsville... they will help you.

Glad you made it there. Just go to the Phillips motel and someone will give you hand. Ride safe, and at you OWN pace. :thumbsup:

Man I wish I was there, but Im kinda glad I not cuz Wednesday I was rush to the hospital for an Appendicitis and had to hav it removed, so I'm in recovery and I'll be out this afternoon. :cheerleader:

Yeah, head over to the guys and they will help you. If he still has the reflectors on his bike you can remove them and use the brackets for the plate.

Back