Back from my tour!

Nice trip Dyle how'd the Ventura Rack System work out for you? I noticed your hump was installed with the "L" brackets. Were you able to put the bag on with the hump? Cool gotta like those trips...Wardie:thumbsup:

Nice trip Dyle how'd the Ventura Rack System work out for you? I noticed your hump was installed with the "L" brackets. Were you able to put the bag on with the hump? Cool gotta like those trips...Wardie:thumbsup:

Well, when you are "sportriding" with just a tankbag, there is a crossover bar that fits on(also handle if you have a passenger)Looks clean that way. Then the next unit choice is the "sportrack"....lower than the third and final rack,the tallest....the "tourpak".
The big tourpak requires the hump be off BUT, I pack the hump in a helmet bag so when I leave all my gear at motel or friends pad, etc., I can look "one day ride sporty". Stupid? Maybe, I just like to ride with the hump installed.
Raydog

you guys are always hangin' and havin' good times. :beerchug:

nice front fender too

Wish we could get something like this together in the South East during the fall maybe... Too darn hot now.:poke:

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah Doyle I have all three racks and it's really nice when you get somewhere and pitch the tent to pull off the big rack and put the neat little crossbar on. Glad the trip was safe and enjoyable. I've yet to put on the Hump even though I did the mod I guess I'm lazy.
Wardie :thumbsup:

Back