Back from vacation, bike back from dyno.

Pit Bull

Registered
Been away for a couple of weeks - computer problems & then on vacation - good to be back.
Anyway, before I went on vacation, I scheduled a dyno session and install of a PC III USB on my '01 Busa at Brighton Superbike - which is a Dynojet certified tuning center.
The guy who runs the place is James, and he knows his stuff.
He does more road race stuff, but is hip to tuning the Busas as well.
With his custom map, the Muzzy pipe I bought off of STUNNAH, and a small airbox mod and pair removal I did myself, my bike made 173.4 hp and 105.4 ft lbs of torque on his Dynojet 250. Those are STD numbers, not SAE, which I understand would have been a little lower, but still pretty good for an otherwise stock bike.
He showed a run without the map and one with, and the bike picked up nearly 10 hp and 5 ft lbs of torque with the map.
I encourage anyone looking to get a good tune to go see James at Brighton Superbike (810) 494-4300.
He's the one who also got me hooked up with running the PC III USB, instead of the PC II when others, even Dynojet said it wasn't available for that year.
The bike runs great - can't wait for a free Friday night to get it out to Milan Dragway & see how it'll run.

Pit Bull

Back