PC3 usb

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
I forgot got to tell you guys that the 02-07 pc3 usb will work on an 01 as long as it has a custom map. the base maps wont work because supposedly suzuki changed something in 02 form the 01 model have no clue what it what was but dynojet felt they needed to make a diff pc. I had a customer bring his bike up for me to install some mods and the pc was one of them but mine was for 02 and up so i called dyno jet and they said it will work as long as the map is modified. So i copied the map i have as he is running almost the exact same setup and i runs flawlessly. I just thought i would share that with you guys:thumbsup:

I forgot got to tell you guys that the 02-07 pc3 usb will work on an 01 as long as it has a custom map. the base maps wont work because supposedly suzuki changed something in 02 form the 01 model have no clue what it what was but dynojet felt they needed to make a diff pc. I had a customer bring his bike up for me to install some mods and the pc was one of them but mine was for 02 and up so i called dyno jet and they said it will work as long as the map is modified. So i copied the map i have as he is running almost the exact same setup and i runs flawlessly. I just thought i would share that with you guys:thumbsup:

2001 had a 16 bit ECU...2002-2007 uses a 32 bit ECU :rulez:

2001 had a 16 bit ECU...2002-2007 uses a 32 bit ECU :rulez:

That shouldn't really make a difference as long as the 16/32 bit bus isn't routed externally from the ECU box itself. Going from 16 to 32bits is just a better processor/microController internally in the ECU.

Are the wiring and connectors the same on '01 & '02?

Anyone else know the differences between 01 and 02 Power Commanders?
I'd like to know because there are never any '01 PCs on ebay.

Back