Back from travels and stampede is coming!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
To my buds on the org.....after 4000 car type road miles and 900 bicycle miles, I'm back home in Reno! Those miles included the most amazing hi country single track through meadows in the Rockies. Come to find out a couple of friends in Colorado are as obsessed with bicycle mileage as I am so a lot of riding(and friendly competition) ensued!

Anyways, hi and I look forward to connecting with alot of youall at the STAMPEDE.

One more thought.....last year 2-3 folks at the Stampede thought that because they were not staying at the Peppermill, they didn't have to pay anything. They went on the rides, socialized and participated in other non Peppermill activities anyways. Since Scar is too polite to ever bring anything like that up....I will....I live 5 minutes from the Peppermill and popped for the $125 bucks(I'm not a saint but what's right is right). Scar has used his own resources in many circumstances related to the Stampede and by our paying, it helps him AND invests in the probability of future Stampedes.
If you read this Scar, I know we didn't talk about this, but I have no shame in speaking my mind about all of us helping "carry the weight".

Meanwhile, stay safe all, and remember, the best riders don't look at the ground in front of them, they study where they're going to be next!

Hope 2 CU @ the Stampede! Doyle

Well my friend I had to search for this thread ... I was waiting for the fun details and ...

:worthless:

just finnishing the Haya's i know exactly what you mean ray... will be modifying how i set it up next time. i enjoyed myself and was willing to carry some burden...and i did expect a fair "stepping up to the plate" to defrey some of my expenses. folks when we put on these activitys remember its for fun and everyone to get together and meet some fine folk...so be respectfull of those makeing the effort so you can come and enjoy. make sure your host is not on the red side of the whole get together. :rulez:

Back