Riding to Colorado

Thanks guys. Mom is even better today, which is encouraging. She's going to get discharged tomorrow sometime after I'm on the road. I'm anticipating a 5am departure and planning to take the Northern route (CO-14E,I-76E, I-80E, I-29S, I-70E, Home). Should be home by 9pm tomorrow at the latest.

Just wanted to let y'all know I made it home safe. Re-routed via I-70 all the way because the weather looked much more iffy to the North. About 1/2 mile from the Kansas line, I received a special invitation to return to the lovely state of Colorado and visit the Burlington court house...
sad.gif

Was only doing 81, but the LEO insisted that I was doing 86 in a 75... oh well... When I saw he was turning around, I was really tempted to gun it and get across the line before he could get behind me, but just pulled over instead...

I'm glad that your Mother is O.K. Take here to the Cowboy Ranch resturant just over into the Wyoming boader, for breakfest, once she's well! You will see it off to your right! If you make it to McDonalds on the left you went to far!
beerchug.gif

Just heard mom didn't get discharged as intended yesterday because she was hallucinating on some pain meds... My sister is speculating that she has actually developed an addiction to hospital food... Anyhow, sounds like it's nothing serious.

glad you made it back home safely...sorry to hear about your "invitation" to come back and visit, i bet he even made you sign it, didn't he?

(BusaWhipped @ Aug. 20 2007,09:05) When do you go back to visit the Burlington court house?
11/06/2007 unless I decide to just pay the $68.80 before then... Wonder if the out-of-state ticket will show up on the insurance?

Not too sure that "I was only doing 81 in a 75" is going to be a good defense... Of course, it would be just about the halfway point for a BBG if you want to go along!
biggrin.gif

Back