How many hours can you stay on a Hayabusa?

As long as it takes...

+1 Uncle Steve. 10-12 hours with stops for gas, snacks and a butt stretch. I hate flatslabbing and will find two laners to take even if it takes me out of the way. Tim has the right idea and sometimes the scenery is just too breath taking to be in a hurry.

Hey echo will you be in Eureka with us next month?

14 hours last Saturday. Left my house at 6:30 A.M. and got back home at 8:30 P.M. Stopped for gas, lunch, and a few pics. Went from Southeastern CT, met a few guys in Northern CT and Mass, then backroads all the way up to Montpelier, VT and back. I was hurting all over the next morning, but it was worth it.

Hey echo will you be in Eureka with us next month?

No, unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year. Hopefully next year though. I'd still like to make it to one of the Busa Bashes! It's just so far and we don't have a trailer for the bikes.

No, unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year. Hopefully next year though. I'd still like to make it to one of the Busa Bashes! It's just so far and we don't have a trailer for the bikes.

Okay hopefully we will see ya at the next one then. :thumbsup:

3hrs. tops! I've had back surgery in the past and it starts to get a little painful without a break beyond that point.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back