Back from the DEAD!!!!!

sessions

Registered
As you know about a month and half ago i had my first wreck. and i have been down and out for about 2 mo now and it has been killing me,BUT i got all my plastics back today and all my parts from PC as well, imagine that everything back on the same day. anways tonight i will be putting the beast back together and i couldn't be more excited about the outcome as i think you will agree, PICTURES WILL FOLLOW THIS WEEKEND..... I know this thread is worthless with out pics but i am so excited i had to tell you all!!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Thats great news!:thumbsup: So we will see you in Eureka Springs in June right?:beerchug:

Fantastic news...you must be beside yourself.

Congratulations!!!! :beerchug:

Thats great news!:thumbsup: So we will see you in Eureka Springs in June right?:beerchug:

Yes you will, my step dad and i are going to be there, He is who i bought the bike from, he now rides a cruiser but attended it several times in the past he was (busacruz on the org). this is what the bike used to look like you may recognize it. yes that is me on the bike and "I DID NOT WEAR THAT TO RIDE":rulez: i just wanted a pic on it....

DSCN1146.JPG

Yes you will, my step dad and i are going to be there, He is who i bought the bike from, he now rides a cruiser but attended it several times in the past he was (busacruz on the org). this is what the bike used to look like you may recognize it. yes that is me on the bike and "I DID NOT WEAR THAT TO RIDE":rulez: i just wanted a pic on it....

That is good news , Wish I could make it to visit with you & Dave. Haven't seen him in about 2 years . Have a great time!!! Tell Dave I said Hello !! :thumbsup:

Good to hear man. Shoot us some pics when it's ready, and please ride safely when you get her rollin' again. :thumbsup:

D

Back