Back from the Mini Bash

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Had a great time and met some new friends along the way. Thanks to georgiabusa_05 for throwing this together.
(Mrs. Reba says to call and book your rooms for the real Bash the end of Sept. She still has rooms available.)

Jay (Tiller unloading his bike with supervision)
21742981.jpg

A zippy gix or two were there.
db0113c3.jpg

586b217d.jpg

Up at the CROT.
692f81d3.jpg

270cadec.jpg

A couple of us ran over to Fontana for the afternoon.
8ee555c6.jpg

Going back out this morning. Lots of other bikes around.
0328d814.jpg

b9774599.jpg

Up at the overlook.
2211164d.jpg

It's a bird....a plane....nope, a stray bottle rocket that got left from the night before. It just went off...really.
a7d06de8.jpg

Last edited:
I was up there on Wed/Thurs. Fontana is an amazing ride. I couldn't believe how crowded the dragon was on a Wed at noon.

Glad you made it back safely. I hate I didn't get a chance to meet you guys while I was up there, but we lost track of time on the way to the Skyway.

We had a great time. Here are some of my pics of the weekend. :) Getting ready to leave the house and go to the Phillips, then on to CROT.

2010August 001.jpg

2010August 002.jpg

2010August 003.jpg

2010August 004.jpg

2010August 005.jpg

We rode through the Foothills Parkway, up the river road then over the mountain to Cherokee abd back to the Phillips. On the way down to Cherokee I hit another milestone, 60000 miles, what a great place for it to occur. She stills looks as good as the day I brought her home. This is one awesome bike! :)

2010August 006.jpg

2010August 007.jpg

2010August 008.jpg

2010August 009.jpg

2010August 010.jpg

We ran the dragon this morning early then headed home. It was a great trip See everyone at the fall bash. :)

2010August 012.jpg

2010August 015.jpg

2010August 016.jpg

2010August 017.jpg

2010August 019.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like ya'll had a fantastic time!

Congrats on an awesome weekend...:cheerleader:

:beerchug:

looks like a great time! georgiabusa_05, congrats on the 60,000 :beerchug:

Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Looks like fun!!! :beerchug:

Congrats on the milestone. That's AWESOME!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Are you sure you weren't there in Ninja Stealth mode taking pics? You are the master photog...

i would have been if i didn't have to work this week :thumbsup: you guys did a great job of documenting and making me wish i had been there!! :beerchug:

Thanks guys. Nothing like getting out on your bike, riding around on some of the best roads in the area with good friends. Let me tell you, that is 60000 miles of some very good times. :) It was good to meet 08 Busa Boy also. He rode the skyway and then in the afternoon we all got together and went to the mexican restaurant and ate, then we went back to the Phillips and built a fire and hung out for a while. great times, Arlen, I hope you are able to come back to the fall bash, you will not regret it. Great to meet you. :)

Back