Back from the Bash

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I rode up to the bash yesterday from Lincolnton NC. If anybody tells you the busa can't be used as a touring bike they are wrong. From my driveway up then back was a total of 488 miles. That includes 4 trips through the dragon plus a little ride on the skyway. I was lucky to run into several members on the board. Talked to a few at the Phillips motel but ran out of time on my way back out. I had planned to stop and try to put faces with the board names but just ran out of time. I did meet several out on the road and at the crot and overlook. Everyone I met was great, just needed more time to get to know them. This was my first trip to the dragon but it want be my last. That was the most fun I can remember having. Next time I will stay for several nights, maybe the fall bash. Here are a few pics for the ones who couldn't make it.

100_2416.jpg

100_2418.jpg

100_2423.jpg

100_2422.jpg

100_2421.jpg

100_2426.jpg

Thanks for the pics.....any complaints about the throttlemeister? I'm going to get one myself....someone said that the vibration thru the bars increased even with the heavy model....thanks again.

No complaints from me. Makes a big difference being able to rest your throttle hand for a bit.

You've got some of the most beautiful riding country in the East Mid-West???. Anyway, great pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post!

Back