My random pics from the bash

The dragon just isnt my thing. i rode it, and got through it. I probably will never ride it again. The Cherohala on the other hand....:thumbsup:

I nearly wiped out saturday morning on the dragon.... almost, but didnt. Very close call with the edge of drop off the mountain. Too close for my comfort. I'll leave the dragon for the folks who can rail through the corners.

Don't worry about the Dragon, you can spend years riding other great roads in the ares...great pictures:thumbsup::thumbsup:

HE WONT RIDE THEM...all he wants to go do is the Cherohola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frustrating...hahahaha had a lot of fun it was good seeing familar faces again. See most of you in Sept.

What can i say, i found a road i love:rofl:

i'll be back in june. going to TN with a two friends of me and my wife......I just might have to load up the bike in the back of the truck. how far is pigeon forge/gatlinburg from robbinsville?

Last edited:
You've got to be more social, I'm kinda shy and saw the bikes at the camp and actually parked next to werdkat at the dam. Glad you guys made it, some great pix. :thumbsup:

i was there right beside him. i was parked next to the orange busa that unfortunately was overheating from the slow ride there.

i'm just a quiet person in general. i liven up after the first few minutes. :rofl: introductions are always weird for me. ask the guys on the cherohala trip saturday afternoon how i introduced myself right as we were hopping back on the bikes:rofl:

Stop by the house, I'll give you directions to the ONLY ROAD you wanted to ride at the bash. It will however end up taking you 6 hours to get there from gatlingburg. :whistle:

The dragon just isnt my thing. i rode it, and got through it. I probably will never ride it again. The Cherohala on the other hand....:thumbsup:

I nearly wiped out saturday morning on the dragon.... almost, but didnt. Very close call with the edge of drop off the mountain. Too close for my comfort. I'll leave the dragon for the folks who can rail through the corners.

Glad you didnt go over the edge bro,seen a pic of somebodys Gixxer in the river,you dont want to be that guy. good for you for riding within your limits and not feeling pressured to go with the crowd:thumbsup:

enjoyed the pics,thanks:beerchug:

Back