Back from DC

(thrasherfox @ Nov. 14 2006,18:47)
(yamahor @ Nov. 14 2006,15:42)
(thrasherfox @ Nov. 10 2006,20:51) I would tell you about the business portion of it but then the board would get shut down, equipment confiscated and knocks on peoples doors
biggrin.gif
And we'd all get debriefed and held for an extended period of time...

How was the airline security on the way back? Did you happen across another mistake?  
eek2.gif
Nope.. all good on the way back.. well except with the minor air brake on the right wing on landing into Denver..

And then landing in Fresno you could tell the pilot freaked and thought he was going to over shoot the runway and hit the brakes real hard and reversed the thrust on the engines enough were you knew it wasnt normal.

But other than that.. alll was good
biggrin.gif
Is good... Where'd you end up leaving the mag?

biggrin.gif

(yamahor @ Nov. 14 2006,15:53) Is good... Where'd you end up leaving the mag?
I took the rounds out and gave them to DJ. I brought the mag back (empty) in my check in baggage..

Guns you can bring in your check in baggage as long as you declair them.. not sure about rounds though.. dont think those are allowed ANYWHERE...

(thrasherfox @ Nov. 14 2006,18:55)
(yamahor @ Nov. 14 2006,15:53) Is good... Where'd you end up leaving the mag?
I took the rounds out and gave them to DJ. I brought the mag back (empty) in my check in baggage..

Guns you can bring in your check in baggage as long as you declair them.. not sure about rounds though.. dont think those are allowed ANYWHERE...
Which is kinda funny if you think about it... I mean, how many people are gonna say, "that guns not loaded... Rounds aren't allowed on the plane...".

Back