Special Thanks to Sageronin

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
I had to head out of the country for a pre-planned trip this past week, yeah twist my arm, I was in St. Thomas on vacation with my wife. DJ, "Sageronin" picked up the ball while my shop was under construction. He met with contractors, took pictures and paid them with our company checks while I was out of town. I met DJ, here on this site less than a year ago. I can say I trust him like a brother. It goes to the quality of people you meet here on the ORG. people who go out of their way to help. DJ, thanks for everything and if you ever need a favor I am here for you bro. Way to help bring my shop to the next level.  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Thanks for the props my brother. Now hurry back and take your shop to the next level. Seriously though, glad I could help and thanks for trusting me.

I need a vacation too. Hey D.J., can you run my business for a couple of weeks while I'm gone? Seriously, D.J. is the best and I couldn't agree more with Greg about quality of people on this site.

Here's proof... I just looked this up in Websters:

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>al‧tru‧is‧tic</span> 

–adjective

1. unselfishly concerned for or devoted to the welfare of others (opposed to egoistic).

2. D.J. Williams

beerchug.gif
Kudos! I'll send some bills your way too DJ.
laugh.gif

Make sure to send out a blast on when the grand opening is Greg. I wanna be present and share in your dream.

I can't say anything negative about the group in W VA. All of you took great care of me. Thanks again.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
I know we all try to help each other out any we can. Thats what makes this such a great place.

Back