need some org help

I don't have a face book so i used my wifes.
Club Bed soon to be known as the house of SIN. Pretty clever I thought.:laugh:

There is not one thing on this page that you linked to that i can click on to cast a vote, write on the wall, select attend or not..nothing. Sorry buddy.

wish you the best of luck.!

Keep me logged in Forgot your password?

.Sign UpFacebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life..FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS - BATTLE OF THE DJS
Start Time: Friday, May 21, 2010 at 9:00pm
End Time: Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 3:00am
Street: 100 N Center Street
City/Town: Mishawaka, IN
View Map

Description.FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS – CLUB BED – BATTLE OF THE DJS

Club Bed and SCP Entertainment have come together to bring you the hottest place to be Friday May 21st. We said change was coming to Club Bed, and it has! We are going to have FOUR, YES FOUR, DJ’S spinning the hottest music all night long!

THE COMPETITORS
Dj Ott
Dj Sin
Dj Pablo G
Cj the Dj

Which team are you? Come support your favorite DJ tell us at the door which team you’re on and help your DJ compete!!!

DRINK SPECIALS
$5 Absolut Punch Bucket (Tons of Vodka & Punch on the rocks)
$4 YOU CALL IT WELLS
$4 Classic Booty Shots (Royal Butts)
$1 Jello Shots

Doors open at 9 PM the party goes until 3 AM!!

LADIES!!!!! WE ARE GIVING AWAY A FREE VIP TABLE & BOTTLE SERVICE FOR YOU AND TEN FRIENDS!!
To win post on Club Bed’s Facebook wall and tell us or SHOW US why you think you are VIP. We will choose one lucky lady her and ten friends will enjoy VIP table & Bottle Service on SCP Entertainment!!!

COVER - $5

DRESS TO IMPRESS OR YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY AT THE DOOR.

SCP Entertainment is buying shots, come have a shot on us!

For questions please contact Joey Vasquez at 574-855-6350 or Matt Parker at 574-383-3069.

ShareExportEvent Information.This is an open event
Admins.Report Event. ..Facebook © 2010English (US)
AboutAdvertisingDevelopersCareersTerms • Find FriendsPrivacyMobileHelp CenterBlogWidgets

I don't have a face book so i used my wifes.
Club Bed soon to be known as the house of SIN. Pretty clever I thought.:laugh:
yes i loved that...and the funny part was we used to call it that a long time ago at a different club

There is not one thing on this page that you linked to that i can click on to cast a vote, write on the wall, select attend or not..nothing. Sorry buddy.

wish you the best of luck.!

heres where to comment

facebook.jpg

Done!!! Good luck.

I hope I did it right. I just wrote on the wall.

Back