Baby it's cold outside *

Kinda hard for the Middle Class to get ahead when the Leftist Elites want us to take care of any and everybody who isn’t American....

Like I said before we have entire towns in the US that don’t have clean drinking water. But we can send a billion dollars to Iran??

Everytime I turn on the news I see another school district and teachers are going on strike. Schools are underfunded and teachers have to pay out of their own pockets for school supplies to the students just so they can do their jobs. So our poor/ middle class American children can get a half @ssed public education but the wealthy of the world can send their kids to private schools where they hand out iPads like #2 pencils.....

Veterans are homeless and hundreds of thousands of kids go home from school and won’t get a decent meal. But I’m supposed to worry about other countries children??

The Leftist elites in power like Nancy Pelosi think it’s ok and our duty as Americans to have sanctuary cities to harbor illegal immigrants. It’s ok to bend or break the rules for them but every American citizen has to toe the line and better not cross it or you will be fined, fired or locked up.

I’m all for EVERYBODY that’s wants to come here and get their slice of the American Dream. But dammit stand in line and wait your turn!!! Do it the right way or don’t do it @ all. Americans lives are bogged down with rules and restrictions daily!!! Why are NONamericans getting a free pass get outta jail free card!?!?

Kinda hard for the Middle Class to get ahead when the Leftist Elites want us to take care of any and everybody who isn’t American....

Like I said before we have entire towns in the US that don’t have clean drinking water. But we can send a billion dollars to Iran??

Everytime I turn on the news I see another school district and teachers are going on strike. Schools are underfunded and teachers have to pay out of their own pockets for school supplies to the students just so they can do their jobs. So our poor/ middle class American children can get a half @ssed public education but the wealthy of the world can send their kids to private schools where they hand out iPads like #2 pencils.....

Veterans are homeless and hundreds of thousands of kids go home from school and won’t get a decent meal. But I’m supposed to worry about other countries children??

The Leftist elites in power like Nancy Pelosi think it’s ok and our duty as Americans to have sanctuary cities to harbor illegal immigrants. It’s ok to bend or break the rules for them but every American citizen has to toe the line and better not cross it or you will be fined, fired or locked up.

I’m all for EVERYBODY that’s wants to come here and get their slice of the American Dream. But dammit stand in line and wait your turn!!! Do it the right way or don’t do it @ all. Americans lives are bogged down with rules and restrictions daily!!! Why are NONamericans getting a free pass get outta jail free card!?!?
Only thing I would add is that the republicans aren't interested in advancing the lives of Americans either, at least not all Americans. All of them, both left and right want to take our money, the only difference between them is who they want to give it to. The left sees immigrants as worthy recipients while the right sees the wealthy as such. Either way the rest of us, all of us, are left out.
Brother, you're not wrong in your outrage, frustration, and anger, I just don't think you're sending all of it in the correct direction

Only thing I would add is that the republicans aren't interested in advancing the lives of Americans either, at least not all Americans. All of them, both left and right want to take our money, the only difference between them is who they want to give it to. The left sees immigrants as worthy recipients while the right sees the wealthy as such. Either way the rest of us, all of us, are left out.
Brother, you're not wrong in your outrage, frustration, and anger, I just don't think you're sending all of it in the correct direction

Idk? I’m not a Dreamer...... That whole spill about All Men are Created equal isn’t entirely true. Warren Buffet wouldn’t be The Warren Buffet we know if he was born poor and a minority. Shaquille O’Neal wouldn’t be who he is if he wasn’t 7ft tall!!! Sometimes you get dealt Aces in life and others have to fold.

Growing up I was poor, single parent, welfare, siblings, lived 2 blocks from the projects etc. You name the stereotype I probably fit it. As an adult I can look back on my childhood and such and I can be honest about my life. There weren’t a lot of doors opening for me to succeed. Sometimes no matter how hard you try it’s not what you know but Who you know!! But there are still opportunities if you don’t give up and keep grinding. You might not wind up in “A big house on the big side of town” but you still might wind up with a Big house....... And I’m cool with that!!!

I know that the rich keep getting rich while the poor stay poor. Even in the Bible Jesus said that that there will always be poor people.... Mark 14:7

We got the rich taking which was is no surprise but the Left is saying that we have also take care of everyone else. Who feels the brunt of that burden?? All these Elite leftists like Lady Gaga who have million dollar homes scattered across the country?? You think they are suffering or struggling to make ends meet?? You think they are worried about the plight or struggle of the average American from their summer homes in the Hamptons?? No but they are the 1’s pushing this all inclusiveness crap when it is nothing more than an illusion masked to promote the lefts agenda.

You see what is happening to the rest of the world like Europe and such with their illegal immigration issues. How long do you think before we follow suit?? You can’t save everyone before you can save yourself. In that scenario everyone drowns!!!

We're just gonna have to agree to disagree on a few things, but as usual with what you say, I agree with the vast majority of it. I don't think that opportunity is distributed equally across the country, and I think that's bullsh!t. I think most of us would agree with equal access to opportunity and resources. After that, I'm cool with whatever happens to a person. Make poor choices, suffer the consequences. But I know that isn't the case.

I just don’t understand why we are dumping all this $$$ and energy to help other country’s people. I know politicians will tell you it’s a sign of good faith our image yada yada.... News flash most of the world Hates us!!! They’ll come over here for education, business or shopping but make no mistake they don’t like us @ all. For those of you who have been overseas you know what I’m talking about

Why can’t we put it into the slums the ghettos the schools and dilapidated neighborhoods of our OWN people??? Better education Better opportunities Better quality of life for the American people!!! Once we right our ship then yeah I’m all for circling back around and helping others. But what I’m not for is that Crabs in a bucket mentality......

Last edited:
I did not watch it ,
nothing annoys me
more than stupid solutions
that do not solve problems .

Income inequality
is not the problem,
access to opportunity is .

UBI is no more effective than
raising the minimum wage FFS .

Amazing how such smart people
can be so stupid at the same time .

You can’t legislate equal access to opportunities. Straight up impossible. Equal access to resources means taking resources from someone and giving them to someone else. I’m fine with a social safety net to help vulnerable members of society or those that have temporarily fallen on hard times, but the safety net in America is far too large and has a bunch of holes in it that truly needy people still fall through.

You can’t legislate equal access to opportunities. Straight up impossible. Equal access to resources means taking resources from someone and giving them to someone else. I’m fine with a social safety net to help vulnerable members of society or those that have temporarily fallen on hard times, but the safety net in America is far too large and has a bunch of holes in it that truly needy people still fall through.
You can absolutely legislate the environment that will provide equal access to opportunities. Equal access to resources doesn't mean taking from anyone and giving it to anyone else. It means exactly what it says, making sure everyone has equal access to resources. Access to opportunity and resources isn't a zero sum game, but it is painted as one to keep people at odds with one another. Is it fair that poor kids have shitty schools that don't teach them the things they need to know to be successful? I don't think it is. Would providing those kids with a better quality of education somehow decrease the quality of education that rich kids get? It's not like the poor kids asked to be poor, or somehow are to blame for the fact that they live in a poor area.

You can absolutely legislate the environment that will provide equal access to opportunities. Equal access to resources doesn't mean taking from anyone and giving it to anyone else. It means exactly what it says, making sure everyone has equal access to resources. Access to opportunity and resources isn't a zero sum game, but it is painted as one to keep people at odds with one another. Is it fair that poor kids have shitty schools that don't teach them the things they need to know to be successful? I don't think it is. Would providing those kids with a better quality of education somehow decrease the quality of education that rich kids get? It's not like the poor kids asked to be poor, or somehow are to blame for the fact that they live in a poor area.

Totally Agree!!! :beerchug:

You improve a child’s environment and it will improve their chances to succeed when opportunities present themselves

How much $$$ is spend on elections....??? Not just for the presidential candidates but on the federal, state, and locals

Lying ass Hillary Clinton spent hundreds of millions of dollars!!!! Had a ton of libtard celebrities hold concerts and fundraisers only for her to lose to an unqualified foul mouth reality tv star......

So please go on and tell me about how WE don’t have the $$$ to pay for better schooling, teachers, facilities etc.

Bottom line is the powers they be DONT CARE because it doesn’t help push their agendas to educate the poor. Keep em dumb broke and dependent so they keep voting for us!!!

Totally Agree!!! :beerchug:

You improve a child’s environment and it will improve their chances to succeed when opportunities present themselves

How much $$$ is spend on elections....??? Not just for the presidential candidates but on the federal, state, and locals

Lying ass Hillary Clinton spent hundreds of millions of dollars!!!! Had a ton of libtard celebrities hold concerts and fundraisers only for her to lose to an unqualified foul mouth reality tv star......

So please go on and tell me about how WE don’t have the $$$ to pay for better schooling, teachers, facilities etc.

Bottom line is the powers they be DONT CARE because it doesn’t help push their agendas to educate the poor. Keep em dumb broke and dependent so they keep voting for us!!!
See? We agree way more than we disagree. :beerchug:

Back