Baby it's cold outside *

The song is suddenly terrible because of it's "message".
The message I got from it was, a man, with a women at his house, is trying his best to convince her not to go home, so she'll stay, and they can have sex.
Gee, I don't know, but to me, that sounds like...every straight man I ever met.
I had no idea we were so detrimental to society.

More Liberal PC bullsh@t :banghead:

I heard the other day on the radio that some SJW group was trying to get Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer pulled off the TV because it promoted bullying........

Dubbaya-Tee-EFF !?!?!? :redface:
Lots of those older cartoons will soon be all pulled...Looney Toons promotes violence, Frosty the Snowman promotes truancy, and the list goes on and on..

People who work in the major retailers can't say "Merry Christmas" due to the worry of offending someone.

They tried that to me when I was in the military and I told them where to stuff it...I told my leadership they were infringing on my rights as a Christian...surprisingly enough, they backed off.

As I said in the other thread, some things are indeed offensive, but it's getting ridiculous. I do find humor in the accusation of it being a liberal issue though, conservatives are just as touchy when it comes to certain hot button issues.
People of all types need to calm the hell down and realize that not everything that offends you, should.

Sorry but it is Liberalism..... Just look @ the media. Whether it’s digital, social or print 99% of mainstream media/news is Liberal. All the talk shows and news programs spout this crap on a daily basis.

Conservatives have been pretty consistent about what offends them. Abortion, Vulgarity, Messing with their Guns or Religion and Sex. Go to any of the so called liberal states and see what they care about. God Guns & Family :D

But these new Groups have have been spurred on by the SJW’s and the #MeToo militia. They actively seek out any and everything that could be interpreted as offensive. They are akin to the ambulance chasing Lawyers wearing the neck brace. They are lying in wait ready to pounce on the 1st person or topic that does or says anything that doesn’t fit their “agenda”. Then they plant their flag and say Ooh Ooh look @ me look what I did!!! I got this shut down or I got this person in trouble Ha Ha!!!!

Doesn't bother me...
That is the guy that went on to play in the TV show Fantasy Island. De Plane, De Plane.

Hell they got "Speedy Gonzales" banned from the cartoon network saying it was offensive to latinos but didn't notice that it was THE favorite cartoon in Mexico. They keep trying to tell folks what they are victims of.

DZHud3Zh.jpg

Sorry but it is Liberalism..... Just look @ the media. Whether it’s digital, social or print 99% of mainstream media/news is Liberal. All the talk shows and news programs spout this crap on a daily basis.
A progressive liberal is someone that thinks people should be treated fairly and justly, that everyone should have equal access to resources, and that moving forward is better than moving backwards. That's the type of liberal I am.
By definition, mainstream is exactly that, preferred by the majority. Most people evidently don't think it's crap...
That being said, news isn't about information anymore, it's about sensationalizing everything to generate viewership, which in turn generates revenue. That's all of them, 'mainstream' or otherwise.

Conservatives have been pretty consistent about what offends them. Abortion, Vulgarity, Messing with their Guns or Religion and Sex. Go to any of the so called liberal states and see what they care about. God Guns & Family :D
Being consistent about what offends doesn't make it any less silly to be offended by it. Wanna see an American conservative lose their sh!t? Suggest to them that there may be other reasons for a person's success or failure outside of their own control.

But these new Groups have have been spurred on by the SJW’s and the #MeToo militia. They actively seek out any and everything that could be interpreted as offensive. They are akin to the ambulance chasing Lawyers wearing the neck brace. They are lying in wait ready to pounce on the 1st person or topic that does or says anything that doesn’t fit their “agenda”. Then they plant their flag and say Ooh Ooh look @ me look what I did!!! I got this shut down or I got this person in trouble Ha Ha!!!!
Yeah, I have a problem with that stupid sh!t too. These people are not interested in social equality, they are simply out to take credit for pointing out a perceived slight.

Lots of those older cartoons will soon be all pulled...Looney Toons promotes violence, Frosty the Snowman promotes truancy, and the list goes on and on..

People who work in the major retailers can't say "Merry Christmas" due to the worry of offending someone.

They tried that to me when I was in the military and I told them where to stuff it...I told my leadership they were infringing on my rights as a Christian...surprisingly enough, they backed off.

Canada has a military??! Lol
Troy

A progressive liberal is someone that thinks people should be treated fairly and justly, that everyone should have equal access to resources, and that moving forward is better than moving backwards. That's the type of liberal I am.
By definition, mainstream is exactly that, preferred by the majority. Most people evidently don't think it's crap...
That being said, news isn't about information anymore, it's about sensationalizing everything to generate viewership, which in turn generates revenue. That's all of them, 'mainstream' or otherwise.

Being consistent about what offends doesn't make it any less silly to be offended by it. Wanna see an American conservative lose their sh!t? Suggest to them that there may be other reasons for a person's success or failure outside of their own control.

Yeah, I have a problem with that stupid sh!t too. These people are not interested in social equality, they are simply out to take credit for pointing out a perceived slight.

I hear what your saying and I see where your coming from. However.... “Mainstream” as you put it is really a manipulation of the Liberal Media to influence you and push their leftist agenda.

Case in point The “Main Stream” media had Hillary Clinton ahead in every single poll in every single state and predicted a land slide victory.

Well I rode a lot and toured on my Harley that summer before the election and what the Media was telling me and what I seen with my own 2 eyes were completely different. For every Hillary bumper sticker I seen 4 Trump..... For every Hillary sign in a yard I’d see an entire Billboard for trump. That’s why i was telling everyone Trump was gonna win PA and OH and everyone was looking @ me like I was stupid. All they would say is the polls, CNN, MSNBC etc etc. My eyes didn’t lie

I agree with you people should have equal access to resources!!!

Did you know that the people of Flint Michigan STILL don’t have clean drinking water!?!?!!

An entire population of AMERICANS still can’t go to their faucet and drink a glass of water..... CNN stopped reporting on that a LONG time ago and HOLLYWEIRD ain’t posting, tweeting, or snapping about it anymore for likes!!!

But we can get front page news headline on which bathroom little billy can use @ school or how there aren’t enough transgender models on the Victoria Secret Runway Show. Every celebrity can insult or crack a joke on the President but they can’t get Americans clean water while living in their IVORY towers in Calabasas......

That’s all I’m saying man

Back