Votes: 22 23.2%
  • One glass a day, cause I have too

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • two or three, milks ok

Votes: 28 29.5%
  • quart or more a day.. I love milk..

Votes: 29 30.5%

• Total voters
I drink soooo much milk, it's insane!:beerchug: Forget coffee in the AM. I get a quart of Nesquick every day.:cheerleader:

As a kid, I really bought into the "milk does a body good" commercials. Remember those? When thirsty, it was always milk instead of water. It got so bad that that mom decided to ration the milk. This was unacceptable. Lately, my milk consumption is up once again. Several glasses a day is the norm. A particular treat is goat's milk, creamy and flavorful..

Once in a while, mainly with cereal. This is a BS it's cold out thread anyway :whistle:

well I love milk. somedays its a quart or more and somedays none. depends on how much im watching calories that day. or how many protein shakes I'm making that day which is with milk. So I didnt vote cause none really applied right.:thumbsup:

I love milk, I don't drink it everyday, but I could easily drink a gallon or more a day :beerchug:

Yeah, me to. :D

He ain't lying :)

p1030188.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I do drink a fair amount of milk myself... does a body good so I was told :) I limit to 1 or 2% however.. I am in the high consumption group myself.

One or two glasses a day. I dunno how else I would take my morning vitamins....

Love ordering a big ole glass of milk with dinner or lunch, especially if I'm out on business with everyone trying to look important and not do anything stupid...

Always seemed to get into peoples heads when they all order a Jack N coke, beer, etc, and I'm sitting there with a tall frosty glass of cow juice. :)

Now though I drink milk cause it's the only way I know of to eat a PB&J.

After drinking whole milk for the better part of the last several years, I wonder how I ever drank 1% 2% or skim milk. Maybe a new poll needs to be made to check this statistic.

That's where I'm at, so I didn't vote. Pls don't add mommy milk; it's disgusting :puke:

its also the MOST healthy form you could ever possibly ingest, with more youth-enhancing ingredients than the best 'make-u-young-again' tonic ever invented:whistle:
but as a DO3, Im sure you already knew that:poke:
IMO its actually quite sweet compared to regular milk...but I made Jr's mom eat lots of sugar:rofl:

16-30oz a day for me, usually half mixed w/a protein shake n half w/either cereal or dinner drink...when i was liftin heavy it was something like 2 gallons a week on avg....thank goodness I live in WI:thumbsup:

Back