B-King Down

glad you were able to walk away from it! :beerchug: throttle control is always important but becomes even more critical as the temperature goes down...the important part here though is that you are ok and will be able to ride her again!!

Do yall think it would be cheaper to fix it my self or call my insurance and possible raise my rates?
deductable is 500 i think.

Speaking from a bit of experience, here. (BKing was my last bike, and I rashed up one side...) I bet you're looking at well over $1k in OEM parts/labor to put it back together. I'd seriously consider letting your insurance company take care of it for you.

Man thats a sad picture, glad you are ok

When you get it fixed up, look into R&G

randg002.jpg

randg003.jpg

randg004.jpg

randg005.jpg

SnowKing010.jpg

Speaking from a bit of experience, here. (BKing was my last bike, and I rashed up one side...) I bet you're looking at well over $1k in OEM parts/labor to put it back together. I'd seriously consider letting your insurance company take care of it for you.

Just parts alone from babbitts oem parts its going to cost...

$1,330.79 :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

and that does not include new helmet and gloves.

Just parts alone from babbitts oem parts its going to cost...

$1,330.79 :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

and that does not include new helmet and gloves.

Yep, not surprised. I just dropped mine (with no sliders), and the bill was $2,200. Progressive took care of it, but my insurance went up a bit for a year.

Yep, not surprised. I just dropped mine (with no sliders), and the bill was $2,200. Progressive took care of it, but my insurance went up a bit for a year.

I have progressive too.
hell i already given them 1200 this year for insurance its time they gave some back.

Well i called progressive they are coming out tomorrow to get and estimate, my helmet and jacket, and gloves will be paid for too, im just going to get the check and fix it my self to save some money. they are just going to deduct 500 out of the check to cover my deductable.

I have similar take "cold weather and too much power". When it get's icy and frigid cold I turn to my Honda Silverwing to get me to work. I have problem controlling the busa when it's nasty outside but my scooter is more forgiven than the busa. Take care.

That really sucks man, I'de say that exhaust is a total loss too:laugh: Good time to upgrade

problem is...there arent enough of them out there to find used parts on ebay. :-(

Back