Awesome day riding today!!

Nice Pics, I could sit in my living room and get a great visual of California twisties
but it turned into shaved nads. I might be able to handle 120 mph airborne,
the bald nads really scare me though!
wow.gif

Glad someone got to ride today.
wink.gif
Weather was awesome here but I had training till noon and then helped with a political fund raiser until around 9:00 PM after training. The rest of the weekend is lookin' good though and I'm off so I should be able to hit the road for at least one day this weekend. Might even ride up to the Blue Ridge Parkway.
super.gif

Nice Pics, I could sit in my living room and get a great visual of California twisties
but it turned into shaved nads. I might be able to handle 120 mph airborne,
the bald nads really scare me though!
wow.gif
See.... 120+, airborne.. shaved nads.. it all amoutns to one thing... Frrrreeeeeeeeddddooooommmmmm!!!!!

Muah ha ha Pacman why did you have to go and bring back the shaved nads!! Doahhhh

LOL - Buzzlatka.. man of few words, but the few words he does speak are enough
smile.gif

I just checked out the website Buzz posted, awesome description of the road, that road does rock!! anyone not familiar with it and want to ride it. let me know, make sure you check out the website Buzz posted.

I will either try and get Buzz to lead us or I will lead whomever.. All I know is I am going to try and hit this road at least twice a month..

Back