Attn: SacTown Hoons

Scar, you gonna be at the reptile show at the convention center? I'm taking my nephew to it on Sunday. I am going to be out of town on saturday However. BTW, received the shirt the other day, thank you.

Are we still up in the air or are we meeting at Joe's at 7pm on Sat night? :whistle:

Scar, you gonna be at the reptile show at the convention center? I'm taking my nephew to it on Sunday. I am going to be out of town on saturday However. BTW, received the shirt the other day, thank you.

Yessir, I am! The company I work for is sponsoring it. I'll look forward to seeing you on Sunday, yo! Very cool. I guess it's a small concession for not being able to get to dinner with us on Saturday night...right?

Glad you like the shirt, and I got your PM, as well.

See you there!

Works for me, Russ...

Joe's Crab Shack, Old Town Sacramento, 7pm Saturday.

Look forward to seeing you guys...:beerchug:

Joe's is first come, first served seating. You want to go with that or should I make a reservation else where?

I can get there early and stake out a table.

What cha think?

Joe's is first come, first served seating. You want to go with that or should I make a reservation else where?

I can get there early and stake out a table.

What cha think?

Makes no difference to me, yo...we can go anywhere. Of course, we have already told everyone where the dealio is...so, I guess if we were to do the right thing, it'd be to go there so no one is inconvenienced.

Regardless, we'll enjoy ourselves.

If you want to roll over there early, that'd be great...if it'll expedite the chow. :laugh:

Makes no difference to me, yo...we can go anywhere. Of course, we have already told everyone where the dealio is...so, I guess if we were to do the right thing, it'd be to go there so no one is inconvenienced.

Regardless, we'll enjoy ourselves.

If you want to roll over there early, that'd be great...if it'll expedite the chow. :laugh:

Ok, as planned I'll be there by 6:03 to 6:11.

Any details on the show?, Not sure what time we will get done in Placerville on Sunday. Would like to drop in maybe ... :dunno:

Here's the SacTown Hoons shortly after dinner last Saturday night...

Always a good time with these guys. :beerchug:

Pardini (Russ), FLRider (Robert), BossHound (Robert), Scar...

SacTown Hoons.jpg

We had a great time. Hit Laughs Unlimited after dinner, not bad, got some laughs in. The opening act was BAD. I think he cut his act short just to get off the stage. :rofl:

What's the matter with the rest of you guys?

Don't ride, don't eat?

Sorry I couldn't make it Scar, we shall meet one of these times.

Gene...it'll happen. No stress. I suspect I'll be in SacTown again one day...:laugh: :rofl:

Hey, I wanted to talk to you about those Stampede decals...let's get together on that by the year-end. :beerchug:

Here's the SacTown Hoons shortly after dinner last Saturday night...

Always a good time with these guys. :beerchug:

Pardini (Russ), FLRider (Robert), BossHound (Robert), Scar...

Did you go back tomorrow for the free crab?

Back