Attn: Chicago Hoons

im in a suburb nw of ohare about 30 min, i offer up my place for some r&r that sat night. got a big house, pool table, big deck/patio, grill is ready and a 92 inch screen for entertainment. just a thought!:welcome:

im in a suburb nw of ohare about 30 min, i offer up my place for some r&r that sat night. got a big house, pool table, big deck/patio, grill is ready and a 92 inch screen for entertainment. just a thought!:welcome:

I'm FOR SURE in for that! way to come through Slash:beerchug:

I arrive on Thursday, 01OCT and depart the following Sunday, 04OCT.

I may be staying at the Sofitel again, too (if I'm lucky). :whistle:

well there's a trip or few in the cards for me to chitown in the coming weeks for sure. hopefully I can swing a trip up for thur/fri that week, have to see lots of "possible" trips just waiting for the boss to nail down which project I'm going to be on for the fall.

well there's a trip or few in the cards for me to chitown in the coming weeks for sure. hopefully I can swing a trip up for thur/fri that week, have to see lots of "possible" trips just waiting for the boss to nail down which project I'm going to be on for the fall.

Well, that'd be cool!

That's a very cool offer, Slash...sounds like a party in the making...:beerchug:

Has any date/time been decided on yet?

Hey, Lynn...I was talking to Mikey (LMyB) about it...

First, the agent just booked my hotel today...I'm staying at what used to be the Sofitel, now known as the Hoonsmont Hotel, O'Hare (see PM)

Next, I arrive on Thursday, 01OCT at like 8:40p...so Thursday's out. Friday, 02OCT would be good or Saturday, 03OCT, as well. I leave mid-day on Sunday, so unless we're doing Eggs Benedict somewhere...those two evenings are completely available at this juncture.

Last, I look forward to seeing all my home-slice hoons (flatlanders and cheeseheads alike) again, and especially to meeting you.

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Okay, everyone...please plan to get together on Friday, 02OCT somewhere near Rosemont, IL for dinner with the crew.

Mike (LuvMyBusa) is checking into restaurants now to see what's the what, and we'll post that when the information comes forward.

Until then, set aside that Friday evening to spend together.

See you there...:beerchug:

Hey, Lynn...I was talking to Mikey (LMyB) about it...

First, the agent just booked my hotel today...I'm staying at what used to be the Sofitel, now known as the Hoonsmont Hotel, O'Hare (see PM)

Next, I arrive on Thursday, 01OCT at like 8:40p...so Thursday's out. Friday, 02OCT would be good or Saturday, 03OCT, as well. I leave mid-day on Sunday, so unless we're doing Eggs Benedict somewhere...those two evenings are completely available at this juncture.

Last, I look forward to seeing all my home-slice hoons (flatlanders and cheeseheads alike) again, and especially to meeting you.

:beerchug:

Awww shucks. Can't wait. ;)

Back