Attn: Chicago Hoons

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, brothers & sisters in/around the Windy City.

I'll be at Rosemont from 01-04OCT.

We should find some garlic/herb cheese curds to enjoy with our icy-cold beer...

:beerchug:

Let's hook it up...I'd love to see ya'llz again on our home-turf.

Ummmm.....Chicago.....isn't that the city that's only about 90 minutes away from Milwaukee? :poke:

Ummmm.....Chicago.....isn't that the city that's only about 90 minutes away from Milwaukee? :poke:

Yes, ma'am, it is...and I anticipate looking you in the eyes for the first time ever...:beerchug:

Dang It Scar, If it weren't for this economy I'd come ride with you guys . Well I don't know, California is a long way from GA. One day, I'll see you guys face to face. If I live long enough. Until then, Ride safe and enjoy every Minute of it.:thumbsup:

Rosemont is the crime capital of the chicago suburbs. Kinda "greasy" there.

How long has it been since you were there, Ron?

Last time I was there (two years ago), my company spent $1,500 (just the hotel) for me to stay at the Sofitel across the street from the convention center "Rosemont" ...for four nights. Not greasy at all.

In fact, it's pretty squeaky these days.

Shadetree and 300busa,

fellas, we'd love to have you guys join us. We can provide housing if you guys can get here. The more the merrier!

Hmmm, Rosemont, aparently at one time, was gang infested, as in Mafia. It may be that they spent some of their dirty money and went legit. I am from an area near there. I'm talking about the late 80's through the 90's.........

Last edited:
Wow all I had was Leo and firedog to keep me company when I was Chi town...but wouldnt trade them for anything!

Of course theres BBB, Velociraptor, Chase, Kurt:laugh::laugh::whistle:

Wow all I had was Leo and firedog to keep me company when I was Chi town...but wouldnt trade them for anything!

Of course theres BBB, Velociraptor, Chase, Kurt:laugh::laugh::whistle:

High quality peeps, that's for sure...:beerchug:

Back