Attn: Las Vegas Hoons

I'll meet up for dinner Wednesday night Scar. Where are we gonna go? The Tropicana is not too far from my house, about 5 min in 2nd gear on the Orange beast :laugh: I work from 6am - 2pm during the week so if you need anything outside of those hours while your here just give me a call brotha!! Now carry on you

HOONS

I'll meet up for dinner Wednesday night Scar. Where are we gonna go? The Tropicana is not too far from my house, about 5 min in 2nd gear on the Orange beast :laugh: I work from 6am - 2pm during the week so if you need anything outside of those hours while your here just give me a call brotha!! Now carry on you

HOONS

Thanks, mang.

Let's figure out what the deal is so peeps can plan to avoid us. Hahahaha!!!!

:rofl:

All we really need to know is where we're going to meet and at what time...:whistle:

I'm available at or after 7p, Wednesday.

Well I can if need be but I've only been here for about 6 months now myself so I'm far from a local. I know of a great buffet at the M with all you can drink wine and beer. :laugh: I also know of a few all you can eat sushi places. :thumbsup:

Well I can if need be but I've only been here for about 6 months now myself so I'm far from a local. I know of a great buffet at the M with all you can drink wine and beer. :laugh: I also know of a few all you can eat sushi places. :thumbsup:

I'll do sushi! :cheerleader:

Well my favorite out of the two I've tried so far is Oyshi Sushi. The all you can eat dinner is 25 dollars plus tax, tip, etc. If you need a ride to here or any other place just let me know.
Oyshi Sushi on Google Maps

Sounds good to me. Maybe we should take a poll...a significant enough number of people don't do sushi, so...I like red meat, also.

Quality cow is always a favorite! :rofl:

In Cali right now, headed out for bike nights in a couple hours....still reeling from Don's story and some kid named Dustin Levi.......

I'm in for Wednesday, Thursday....they have a steakhouse at Spearmint Rhino or Treasures.....

In Cali right now, headed out for bike nights in a couple hours....still reeling from Don's story and some kid named Dustin Levi.......

I'm in for Wednesday, Thursday....they have a steakhouse at Spearmint Rhino or Treasures.....

Texas Loosey's?

I hear ya, Adam...

On another note, the package with your Stampede gear left today, Priority Mail.

See you in Vegas, baby; YEAH!

OK HOONS, this is the deal.. I am picking Scar up at his hotel at 7pm on Wednesday. We are gonna do dinner st Bootleggers on Las Vegas Blvd South & Robindale. Here is the website The Bootlegger Bistro Las Vegas | Location if you wanna check out the menu and more info. If you wanna meet us for dinner please post your In's so I can get a head count in order to make reservations. Come on out and have some great food and hang out with Master HOON himself aka SCAR :thumbsup:

Back