Attn: Chicago Hoons

What day and time is this event going on....the meeting of the infamous Scar?:bowdown:

Hahahaha...:rofl: Infamous. Worse than being a Hoon. :laugh:

Anyway, it's going to be Friday 02OCT09 at 7:30p.

Look forward to seeing you... In the interim, the SacTown Hoons and I are getting together at Joe's Crab Shack...gotta roll...:whistle:

Bring all your friends!!! :beerchug:

Bring all your friends!!! :beerchug:

what if you dnt have any??? can you bring some stuffed animals and have a tea-party in the lounge:poke:

I'll try to make it down there Friday night-Sat. I gotz family obligations *we all hate those, dont we?:whistle:* all afternoon, but I'll see whats goin on Sat. evening if there's more trouble to get into:beerchug:

But, of course! The hotel lobby is voluminous and would support a tea-party of epic proportions...:laugh:

awesome! but, I dont really do tea-parties...more of a Scotch-n' Cohiba-kinda guy...sucks bigtime in IL, cuz alla smoker-tokers gotta stand in the IL BREEZE (that'd b oh, 20-30mph winds:whistle:) while they puff...no indoor sanctums for tha environmental-terrorists:banghead:

I shud be able to find my way to Rosemont...if not, I can always hide in Kev's trunk and help the gerbil push his car along:poke:

yea, Lurch....I went there:moon:

cant smack me in the head on the interent-nyah, nyah!:laugh:

awesome! but, I dont really do tea-parties...more of a Scotch-n' Cohiba-kinda guy...sucks bigtime in IL, cuz alla smoker-tokers gotta stand in the IL BREEZE (that'd b oh, 20-30mph winds:whistle:) while they puff...no indoor sanctums for tha environmental-terrorists:banghead:

I shud be able to find my way to Rosemont...if not, I can always hide in Kev's trunk and help the gerbil push his car along:poke:

yea, Lurch....I went there:moon:

cant smack me in the head on the interent-nyah, nyah!:laugh:
No but I know where you live and you have to sleep sometime.:laugh: Besides your loving wife will let me in to SMACK YOU while you sleep.:poke:

"Besides your loving wife will let me in to SMACK YOU while you sleep. "

dood...I know you like meat-smacking and all...but at least wake me up before you jump on-not fair if Im sleeping:rulez:

and yea-she prolly WOULD let yo azz in to do it, jus to see the look on my face:banghead:

Last edited:
Flight's out of here this afternoon...

Mikey: Do we need a reservation at The Ram? :whistle:

Well, I'm here...just checked in to the hotel...

This is what I think is 'the crew' so far for dinner...

You (Mikey)
Alyssa (sp?)
Chase
Lynn
Lurch
Kurt (?)
Me

Any others?

My neice is about to have a baby, so my sister won't be joining us. Even though I invited her. Mike Hoffer is out, as well, as he and his crew are going to the same show I'm attending.

Look forward to seein' you hoons.

Yeah...Bubba says you need to bring your camera...:laugh: He's such a hoon.

Dam i won't be able to make it down there i'm meeting kevin in the morning but i've got stuff going on that night around 7. so i can't make it down to meet the legend i keep hearing about

Dam i won't be able to make it down there i'm meeting kevin in the morning but i've got stuff going on that night around 7. so i can't make it down to meet the legend i keep hearing about

My loss for sure...:yes:

Well, I'm here...just checked in to the hotel...

This is what I think is 'the crew' so far for dinner...

You (Mikey)
Alyssa (sp?)
Chase
Lynn
Lurch
Kurt (?)
Me

Any others?

My neice is about to have a baby, so my sister won't be joining us. Even though I invited her. Mike Hoffer is out, as well, as he and his crew are going to the same show I'm attending.

Look forward to seein' you hoons.

Yeah...Bubba says you need to bring your camera...:laugh: He's such a hoon.

Chase, Kurt and Scott are NOT coming.

Well folks, got some good and bad news.

BAD: We can't dine at The Ram. I called to make a reservation and the guy told me it is booked for the night.

GOOD: We're still going to meet at The Ram, then we're going to take our business elsewhere. :laugh: I hope we have some peeps show up!

Back