ATTN: Phoenix Hoons (Short Notice M&G)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, ya'llz.

Jason (BigGuy) and I are getting together on Thursday (29OCT09) to have dinner, and to toast the .oRg, here in Phoenix.

Anyone wanting to get together, check back here from time to time and we'll post up the where/when.

Look forward to seeing a few of our fellow hoons show up for some grub.

=================
Caveat: For any of you who don't know what a Hoon is, it is identified here (below)(copy/paste Wikipedia Definition), as it is intended to be used and understood among those of us who have adopted it and use it regularly and with GREAT HUMOR as a term of endearment.

Hoon is a derogatory term used in Australia and New Zealand to refer to a younger person who engages in loutish, anti-social behaviour. In particular, it is used to refer to one who drives in a manner which is anti-social by the standards of contemporary society, that is, fast, noisily or dangerously. Hoon activities can include speeding, burnouts, doughnuts or screeching tires.[1] Those commonly identified as being involved in "hooning" or street racing are young, predominantly commodore drivers who are male although increasingly female drivers in the age range of 17 and 35 years.

Anyway, all that aside, we'll get some grub and toast the .oRg as it is customary to do at our dinners.

:beerchug:

See you there!

Every time I see the word, I think of Dr. Suess...Hoona Lagoona...

Enjoy!! Ya bunch of hoons... :thumbsup:

Every time I see the word, I think of Dr. Suess...Hoona Lagoona...

Enjoy!! Ya bunch of hoons... :thumbsup:

Well, it occurred to me that there are plenty of newbs on the board who might have needed the 'intended' definition.

:rofl:

It should be our typical fun. ;)

Tell Jason I said Hi!
Ya hoon.

................................................................................I keeelll uuuuu

BUBBA, since Scar is gonna be done here for a while you and some of the SoCal guys should come down. We could hit the twisties that I know of!

it sounds hoonerific .... :rofl: someone call webster, we are makin up words these days :rofl:

Sounds fun Scar, but the all important question is when you bringin yer sorry but down to Dallas?

Don't you love us anymore.. :cussing:

Ummm where its less then 24 hrs to go. I like Flightline on 19th Ave. and Deer Valley.
Also:
Bike Night @ Chuys Bar n' Grill
Wednesday October 28th 2009
Located: 830 E. Greenway Parkway (7th st and Greenway)

-Bike Parking Availble-
-Reserved Patio Seating-
-Happy Hour Extended For Riders-

Okay...I'm going to call it here...

I tried reaching Jason (BigGuy) a bit ago; he must have his helmet on.

Anyone interested in meeting up, I'll be at the Macaroni Grill on Agua Fria (just off the I-17) (I'm not from here, but I'd use the Yorkshire exit.)

Anyway shout if you're interested.

Okay...there'll be a bunch of us hoons at the so-called "Macaroni Grill"

Anyone needing amplifying information, let me know...we'll getcha dialed.

Back