ATTN: NOR CAL RIDERS

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Checked the Weather. Looks Like Sunday is the Only Sunny Day this Weekend
smile.gif
Anyone up for a Ride ? OZZ ? GENE ? Anyone ? If not I think I might do a SOLO Ride to Wherever the Throttle Takes Me !!!!!!!!!!!
race.gif

way to cold and wet up there gonna snow in grass valley today to gotta stay in the foothills maybe hit mels and go from there
thumb_up.gif

im in fellas. although i heard theres chances of thunder showers on sunday? who know with our lousy news reporters. But deffinatly count me in. Did 193 from 49 in auburn to 49 in placerville a week ago... awsome ride man.

im not sure man. just rechecked everything and it kicks on everytime now. It pushes way more air though ill tell you that.

Hey you guys, Rob is right, don't go near Tahoe yet, too many wet and sandy corners and precip going on over passes. Doyle

Hey you guys, Rob is right, don't go near Tahoe yet, too many wet and sandy corners and precip going on over passes.      Doyle
Doyle, i cant help myself, i know your stuck up there with the bike torn down plus the snow and all but on this side of the hills its looking good gonna bust out the 1000 and head out for awhile
firedevil.gif
oh ya, did i mention the Blue Angles are here?
poke.gif
muscle.gif
your friend rob

Just got back from Sacto H-D. The Busa looked waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of place there -- in a good way. -L-

How about he air show?

Tq

whats up guys, long time............. i got back in town a week or so ago, and i'm itchin for a group ride. when, where, and how far?

ok lets meet at the cheveron up here on latrobe and hwy 50 at 10:00 i can take you guys on some nice twistie stuff in the foothills figure on 150 to 200 miles we can hit mels for some grub after we leave the cheveron and it will take us about 40 min. or so to get to the food
thumb_up.gif

sweet, same place as the new years eve ride, works for me. i think i'll have to ride in the back this time, i put the new exhaust on yesterday, and it's LOUD
smile.gif
i appologize in advance for blown ear drums
cool.gif

Back