Ping ! Nor Cal Riders...69 degrees on Sunday, Who's ridn

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone riding on Sunday? We were thinkin of Hwy 36 Red Bluff to Platina and back. Maybe kinda far for Sac area riders? Where U guyz goin if you do ride?

Ozz ? Boss? Gene?

I am working today so shoot me a email or call me. - Kent

Rumor has it we are headed your direction, but I'm not yet a full voting member. I have no input regarding compass headings and less influence in even the slightest of direction changes. :whistle:

Keep an ear open, if Boss is still running the Silent Killers you'll get our bearing long before our arrival. :laugh:

I just got in ( 9:30 ) from workin all day ... I am really lookin forward to scootin around tomorrow.

Whaer is the rest of the troop? I will be with a couple of my locals NorCalRiders.org leaving Chico about 10 a.m.

Russ let me know if you guys really are coming up. We were going North to Red Bluff but we could do 162 above Oroville only about 70 miles from Sac.

Just PM: YA Kento.... We are going to that Famous Burrito Place in CHICO. Maybee we can meet somewhere and Join YA. I am ok with a 400 Mile Ride Tomorrow...........Pardini, Ozz ? Gene is Not Going. Don't work on Monday and Really Need to Ride. Plus I just Finished installing my YOSH RS3 :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Love the sound and they Look SO Much Better than the R77 :whistle::poke:

Go ahead and rub it in:moon:
28 degrees here and about 5" of snow so far. Man I can't wait to ride! Makes me wish I was still livin in Redondo Beach!
Be Safe :beerchug:

Just PM: YA Kento.... We are going to that Famous Burrito Place in CHICO. Maybee we can meet somewhere and Join YA. I am ok with a 400 Mile Ride Tomorrow...........Pardini, Ozz ? Gene is Not Going. Don't work on Monday and Really Need to Ride. Plus I just Finished installing my YOSH RS3 :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Love the sound and they Look SO Much Better than the R77 :whistle::poke:

I'm in as always......................

HAHAHA Ok, now we know what Boss was doing, just as I suspected. Those 3's are HeAvY Boss and have a severe drag coefficient. They are going to cost you a couple of bike lengths behind the CF 77's :thumbsup:

As for the whereabouts of ozz? I suspect he is either sitting around looking at pics of himself or in the bathroom staring into the mirror.

What happened to Gene? Said he was game.

No OZZ is too busy watching videos of himself riding his GXR 1000 while in the bathroom starring at the mirror thinking "I should have got those RS3 like Boss. How am I going to face him :dunno: They look SOO Much Better than my R77" :laugh:

Gene PM Me and said something came up and he never got a new tire :moon:

Go ahead and rub it in:moon:
28 degrees here and about 5" of snow so far. Man I can't wait to ride! Makes me wish I was still livin in Redondo Beach!
Be Safe :beerchug:

Hey, Dont worry man ... we wont be rubbin it in til after we get back with photo's ... :thumbsup:

No OZZ is too busy watching videos of himself riding his GXR 1000 while in the bathroom starring at the mirror thinking "I should have got those RS3 like Boss. How am I going to face him :dunno: They look SOO Much Better than my R77" :laugh:

Gene PM Me and said something came up and he never got a new tire :moon:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boss the only time ANYONE is going to see your RS3's is when we are stopped! In a parking lot!

You however, will get a good look at our R77's at every stop sign. Better cast your wonton gaze upon them without hesitation as they will quickly be disappearing from your veiw once red turns to green. :moon:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boss the only time ANYONE is going to see your RS3's is when we are stopped! In a parking lot!

You however, will get a good look at our R77's at every stop sign. Better cast your wonton gaze upon them without hesitation as they will quickly be disappearing from your veiw once red turns to green. :moon:

We will See Who is Smelling Ones Exhaust Fumes Tomorrow :muscle:

Last edited:
Where were You Guyz ? ??? ??? ??? IronMan & me had a great time Hwy 36 to Platina. No traffic at all and when we got to Platina the parking lot was full of Bikes!

Lots of fun thru the twisties, and some great sweepers, there is a couple of jumps you can at least lift the front wheel off of. The dog in the pics was sleeping on a hill watching the sheep and goats ( just like the cartoon ... ) till I stopped and he came up wagging and making sure I wasnt a Coyote in a racing suit ... :laugh:

Got home about 4:30 Good Times!

PHOTOS : Picasa Web Albums - Kent - Jan2009Rides

Last edited:
Very nice pics Kent, what a great road! Scheduled to ride Hwy 36 in 60 days. Am counting down the days using a countdown-timer. Keep checking it. :laugh:

I was raking my yard his afternoon and thinkin' bout you guys. And yes, what a gorgeous day!:laugh:

Jan2009%20054.jpg

Back