Reno stampede from Nor-Cal

busa clubslinger

Registered
Hey, anyone out there going to the stampede from Nor-Cal. I'm taking off Friday morning or Thursday night. Anyone want to meet and ride down?:thumbsup:

hello. Don't know if i will be going this year but I'm looking for some people to ride with in my area. I live in Manteca. You know of any groups or days they ride and just hang out?

I am going to Meet Russ (Pardini) Friday morning somewhere and ride that day coming home that Night..........Possible stay Friday Night leavin Sat Morning. These plans are up in the air still but...........

wish I could go, hope everyone has fun. I have the weekend off but hopefully I'll be putting the busa back together.

I'm leaving for Vegas in the morning or I'd be out riding. Let's put a ride together soon. I'll be back in 10 days. Feel a need for some twisties in my future.

I am going to Meet Russ (Pardini) Friday morning somewhere and ride that day coming home that Night..........Possible stay Friday Night leavin Sat Morning. These plans are up in the air still but...........

I'm leaving Friday morning as well...I'm close to Roseville...where are you?

I'm leaving my house in Wheatland (by Lincoln) about 10 Friday morning if anyone wants to join me for the ride down to Reno. I'll be to the Best Buy in Roseville by 11:00!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Back