Attn: Nor cal riders !!

ok well I guess I'm sleeping in after all just got home from work too. Guess it's offto the range then to do some shootin. we need to plana good one maybe a weeks notice next time. :beerchug:

Cancelled again!! Dang it, I'll never get to ride with you dudes! :banghead:
I was getting all fired up when I saw "Topaz Lake" and "hwy 395" in this thread.
Time grows late in the season guys, not too many opportunities left to ride on this side of the mountain.

Like I said next time a week or so notice so we can all make plans and different folks can meet up along the way :thumbsup:

I'll do my best to attend if I get a few days lead time, like Jimbo said, we on the "eastside" are runnin out of time and I miss riding with my NorCal homeboys. Doyle

Cancelled again!! Dang it, I'll never get to ride with you dudes! :banghead:
I was getting all fired up when I saw "Topaz Lake" and "hwy 395" in this thread.
Time grows late in the season guys, not too many opportunities left to ride on this side of the mountain.

Now if I only knew that RAYDOG and CCBUSA05 were going I would have Wore a Back Brace and a Heating Pad just NOT to Miss this Ride. Oh Well Next Week perhaps ? ???

Now if I only knew that RAYDOG and CCBUSA05 were going I would have Wore a Back Brace and a Heating Pad just NOT to Miss this Ride. Oh Well Next Week perhaps ? ???

Robert, that's funny and I'm flattered. Doyle

Hey put me on the mailing list. I hope to ride with all of you soon! I will be working till the high country closes and then I am getting a knee or two fixed, but put me on the list anyway!
Steve

Back