Attn: Nor cal riders !!

head east busa

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone up for a ride this sunday ? I already know Boss is in anyone else weather has been real nice for a good long one :cheerleader::cheerleader:

I'm going to thrasherfox's place tomorrow...gonna do some shooting Saturday. If I'm back in time, I'm in...kinda doubtful at the moment.

I will keep an eye on the thread and post up if I can make it.

aww rich that's not right shooting I'll be working on the pimp 97 dodge neon getting it ready for primer then, you sure you don't want to just hang out at the shop in the heat sanding a car :whistle: well if your around and not too tired sunday is still open :beerchug:

oh and any new folks on the forum from no rcal feel free to jump in noticed we had a big jump in orgsters recently some of which are from the nor cal area

Sorry to say I'm still not ready, still waiting on gear delivery and bike parts, also got traffic school all day Saturday, WOOOOO HOOOOOO !!! How frickin exciting, I gotta listen to this :rulez: for eight hours. It's now up to $510 for 65 in a 55, Cali can kiss my ass!

Last edited:
:rofl:

Hey now Roberta...you don't want any part of this :nono:

Bring it On Brother...............I will Bring a Book To Read while I am Behind You :laugh:

Of Course CONNIE will be in My Mirrors :super:

Gene(V-max-to-busa) Get on your Freakin Bike and Ride :rulez:

Well, I would go but I'm stuck in UTAH. Watch out for the Highway Patrol, they were super heavy last weekend on the drive out. Have fun everyone.

ok so lets go to utah then :laugh:

Sounds like you want to some miles. :thumbsup: What time can you be at 50 and Latrobe? 8 am?

We could wind around the lower Foothills then loop up to Topaz Lake in NV on Hwy 108. Back on 88 to Mormon Emigrant trail back to Hwy 50 at Sly Park.

A long day for you but not Utah long.

OR You could meet us at Hwy 108 and Hwy 49 if you ride out 205 to 120. A drag for you either way.

Last edited:
WOW i am lost on all the dales ,ernies and connies on this one whos going. And were, I can go over and take the cover off the orange crate and she will be fine. Let me know i am in. :thumbsup:

Back