Attn: Nor cal riders !!

well I'm in Boss should be in anyone seen captain raymond ? and hopefully some of the new folk who re local would like to join

From east Sacto to Plymouth for breakfast, driveby Ione to horn-razz friends at Mull Creek, back on Ione Michigan Bar then home to watch the Niners. A measly 100 miles littered with Harleys, but damn, I want to see what Singletary as built... -L-

That would be a nice ride but working sat. But what about a ride out hwy. 70 i think in late sept or early oct to 395 when the trees are turning. The fall time.

I am dying to go on one of these rides. I live up in the Clearlake area. But Sunday is a work day this week...one of these days...:cheerleader:2 hip

Sunday at what time at latrobe? 8:00 right? Cheveron right? im thinkin i really need this..........

I might not make it. Pulled my back out today. almost could not ride home. we will see tomorrow morning. If not there have a Good and Safe Ride Boys !!!!!!!!!

I might not make it. Pulled my back out today. almost could not ride home. we will see tomorrow morning. If not there have a Good and Safe Ride Boys !!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Boss.

Everyone that is still in sound off, otherwise I'm going to get some extra sleep for a change.

Chuck?? Robb?? Head East???

FYI: Amode E-mailed me. He Won't be there !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the Ride is starting to Fizz out :dunno:

sorry guys workin all day bout to go back to work right now but 8 's fine by me can't miss two of them :thumbsup: I'll check in when I get home to make sure were still on

Back