Attn dealers!! Group buy for tires

You know that the PP2CT's have a W speed rating of only 168mph?

2CT = zrating strait up ......limited to 168mph at full lean with knee dragging
wow.gif

all_coholic.gif

(BusaCruise @ Oct. 06 2006,14:01) 2CT = zrating strait up ......limited to 168mph at full lean with knee dragging
wow.gif

all_coholic.gif
all i can say is, if you do that, you are going to have to wait for me at the next stop because i won't be keeping up with you
biggrin.gif

(GMbusa @ Oct. 06 2006,12:40) You know that the PP2CT's have a W speed rating of only 168mph?
I don't turn at over 168 MPH but thanks for the info. Are the regular PP's Z rated?

I can get PP for 154.35 190/50/17 ( Rear )
PP for 91.08 120/70/17 ( Front )
I pick them up in person so I pay what you see.
+ shipping(8-10 per) anywhere in the lower 48.
Qualifiers are only 140 out back don't know front price.
I thought everyone here hated the French tires.

Let me know what you all want for sure and lets see what kind of interest we can get and Ill see what I can do for ya. Ill give ya all the best price I can.

Josh

(TIMMYDUCK @ Oct. 07 2006,02:31) I thought everyone here hated the French tires.
Oh no, a lot of people have little to no respect for the French people in general, but the tires Michelin makes have anyone's respect if they stick better than anyone else's. Bunch of pragmatists here after all.

You've got to realize that during WW2 a Frenchman's idea of fighting the Germans was having sex with a whore, giving his wife syphilis then letting her have sex with a German soldier to incapacitate him. Pretty brave.
laugh.gif

Viva le Resistance!!
wow.gif

banana.gif

I love pilot powers, can't wait to try out the pilot power CTs!!!

Can you guys get the 190/<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>55</span> pilot power CTs??

How much are the PPCTs over regular PPs??

(Charlesbusa @ Oct. 07 2006,13:47) How much are the PPCTs over regular PPs??
They list out at 319.
Actual cost about 240.
I considered them but cheaped out and stuck with original PP.

Back