Group buy on Tires?

I'd go for a set! My vote is for the Qualifiers
smile.gif

(Revolution @ Jul. 25 2007,20:04) what is the shelf life for tires?

which are the dual compounds.
Q: Shelf life of tires?  

A: However long it takes you to get to 4,000 miles.

Seriously though, keep em' out of the sun in a dark, dry environment and they will last for as long as it takes you to put 4,000 miles on.

I've had a set of car tires in a cc environment for 5 years and they look like brand new...no cracking, fading, etc. I got them free and they don't fit the cars I have, so...anybody want some offset 16" kick @ss BF Goodrich TA tires on the serious cheap?

I'm actually in need of a full set myself. Just ran the Metzler M3's which I love and will get about 4,500 out of the rear in FL.

Quite a few busa riders have informed me they get great performance, price and mileage (i.e. cost per mile) out of Avon brand tires.

What's the latest on this group buy for Hayabusa tires?

I only have 800 miles on my Busa, so I don't really need a set, but tires are something you buy when you don't need them. Count me in for a set if the buy still is on.

Are there no sponsors out there that want to do a little work to boost their sales
SHOCKED.gif
firedevil.gif

(BlueHaya @ Aug. 08 2007,07:53) Can any one make this a reality?
last track day I was at, prices were $300 for Pirelli Super Corsa front and rear, mounted and balanced.

Perhaps try a local track day tire vendor

for the Dunlops heres what I will do:

$325 shipped in a 120/70-17 front and a 190/55-17
                      Sport tire

$275 shipped in a 120/70-17 front and a 190/50-17
             Avon Storm Sport Touring (mileage tire)

$375 shipped in a 120/70-17 front and a 190/55-17
            Michelin Pilot 2CT super sport tire

for these prices to hold, I need to sell at least ten sets total of tires. From what I see on the post there is enough people lookin for tires to make this happen.

Let me know if this sounds like a deal for any one. Also, if you live close enough for you to come and pick up the tires, there will be sales tax but I will mount and balance them for FREE!!!

Just let me know. If you want to order, PLEASE SEND ME A PM!!!! Its the easiest way for me to keep track of orders and it helps if I miss a couple of post.

Thanks,

Josh

Ryders Connection

$275 including S&H and free mounting and balancing sounds dam good for the qualifiers. I wish we lived closer to each other
sad.gif

that is a good deal if you live close.

If anyone else has any questions just ask.

Josh

(Jester0769 @ Aug. 08 2007,15:35) $325 shipped in a 120/70-17 front and a 190/55-17
Sport tire
Got my last set from Streetntrack $299
beerchug.gif

Group buy should be better
rock.gif

Back