Group buy on Tires?

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Now that would be a group buy just about everyone could use...TIRES!

Heck, 90% of us probably use the same size and I'm guessing would be pretty open to brand as long as it's a quality tire and a good price.

Any sponsors got any inside discount info for tires?

Just an idea...
smileyexhibit.gif

Something with a 55 profile for the rear..................

Count me in, I am due this month for a new set. I am looking at either the new dual compound Corsa's or the Qualifiers.

I have a guy hooking me up with a good price but even if it is a bit more I would rather buy from an oRg sponsor.

(Jester0769 @ Jul. 25 2007,17:06) let me know what every one wants and Ill see what I can do.

Josh
Qualifier
Pilot Power (also 2CT)
Pirelli Diablo Corsa III
Metzler M3

55 series rear??

This is kinda a "Most Popular" list, anyone have another to add?
rock.gif

I mean, let's face it- this is the time of the riding season where most of us put a new tire on, and plan to need another new rear in about 4-6 weeks...
laugh.gif

I have a new Qualifier on the rear, and have a Qualifier in 55 series that has ALREADY been on backorder for a month!!!
pissed.gif
guns.gif

if the price is right for some good tires I'd buy in too most likely
cool.gif

(Shibumi @ Jul. 25 2007,19:03)
(Jester0769 @ Jul. 25 2007,17:06) let me know what every one wants and Ill see what I can do.

Josh
Qualifier
Pilot Power (also 2CT)
Pirelli Diablo Corsa III
Metzler M3

55 series rear??

This is kinda a "Most Popular" list, anyone have another to add?  
rock.gif

I mean, let's face it- this is the time of the riding season where most of us put a new tire on, and plan to need another new rear in about 4-6 weeks...  
laugh.gif

I have a new Qualifier on the rear, and have a Qualifier in 55 series that has ALREADY been on backorder for a month!!!    
pissed.gif

guns.gif
Any on the list. ive been eyeing up the metzler m3's.
super.gif

One thing to consider if we go with Michelins would be the recall. I called Michlen's recall 800 phone number and learned that it was for 2CT's as well as Pilot Powers that were manufactured in France. Then you'd have to have DOT number on the tire checked against their list if it was made in France. I haven't searched, but having a list of those DOT runs would be helpful.

Oh btw, I was told that there were no tire failures to date and that the recall was a precaution.

I'd be in soon for a front/rear combo.. any comments' on the bt014 bridgestone's? my buddy recommended them to me.. said they're a good tire...

I can do pilot sports/powers/2ct but would do them at a flat rate so no matter how many of you buy them,no one has to wait,lmk if I can help.

Back