Anyone want to put together a group buy or two?

maoz

Registered
I am looking to buy a JMV Undertail (check it out ) and a carbon fiber hump (check it out ). Wanted to see if we can get enough people together to maybe approach these guys with a group buy offer. Any interest in this?

That's a nice looking undertail.. and I love the front fender. But no thanks, I still think I prefer the TopGun.

What,s the undertail goin 4
rock.gif
?

I don't know yet - I want to see if we can get enough people to approach them and get a better deal.

The folks at Eurobikes did my JMV undertail, hugger, and front fender. Top-notch folks and a very good product!

DJ

Sage - lets see some close ups of your Busa. The pics on your web page look good but no picture of the undertail and no close up of the front fender. Is the color a good match on both pieces? I have the same color scheme as you and haven't heard from anyone on whether or not the colors match up well.

$370 if you buy it yourself...thats more than a top gun & mototek ....damn thats expensive
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074644218 -->

I agree - the undertail is expensive but my Top Gun's turn signal covers both melted out. So now it is junk. I'm hoping the JMV is better and longer lasting.

Sage - lets see some close ups of your Busa.  The pics on your web page look good but no picture of the undertail and no close up of the front fender.  Is the color a good match on both pieces?  I have the same color scheme as you and haven't heard from anyone on whether or not the colors match up well.
The colors were dead on matches. I told them '03 black and gray and they matched it up perfectly. So, I'm in the frozen tundra of Frederick, MD; as soon as it warms up a bit I'll roll her out of the storage shed and take some close-up in the sunlight. I'm not sure how true the pics would be with the flash.

DJ

Back