Attn: Bridgstone bt016 on sale

JUSTANOVA

Registered
Cycle Gear - Motorcycle Apparel, Parts and Accessories

earlier today on the website for the spooky sat. sale on oct. 25th was the pirelli diablos but I just checked again and it now says bridgestone bt016's are on the sale.

just thought I would pass it along

Bridgestone BT-016 Tire Packages ($189.99 for 120 + 180/55-17 and $199.99 for 120 + 190/50-17)

20% (additional) off all sale-priced Off-Road Apparel
20% off all Off-Road Tires
20% off all Helmets*
10% off everything else*

:thumbsup:gonna get me a set of those 16's thats a great deal! Thanks!!

Yeah, I just bought a rear last week:banghead:, but I think Im gonna by a set of those next week too. it said on the banner ad on the cyclegear homepage that you can pre-order them but I dont see a link.

Is this sale on their website or just your local store?

I'd like to pick up a couple sets for 200 bucks!

I just searched Cycle Gear's website and the BTO16 is no where to be found.

Last edited:
Great deal thanks for the heads up. Probably will buy two sets at that price,or at least another rear:laugh:

Is this sale on their website or just your local store?

I'd like to pick up a couple sets for 200 bucks!

I just searched Cycle Gear's website and the BTO16 is no where to be found.

click the link at the top of my post. I dont think they have the bt016's listed in their normal tire section yet.

I just order Avon Storms because I didn't see any others on sale! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ROADSMARTS i'd buy a second set!

Aww that price is NOT correct... the price TYD is more like $230..

You must buy the front and rear tire separate and they issue a $109.00 discount for the front tire.. they then add $18 for shipping you still save about $40 over the best price I could find.. They told me a good number of people have already been contacted about the issue... if your bill was under $200.. you better get on the phone or you will be getting 1 tire..

$215.99 should be your total..

Last edited:
Aww that price is NOT correct... the price TYD is more like $230..

You must buy the front and rear tire separate and they issue a $109.00 discount for the front tire.. they then add $18 for shipping you still save about $40 over the best price I could find.. They told me a good number of people have already been contacted about the issue... if your bill was under $200.. you better get on the phone or you will be getting 1 tire..

$215.99 should be your total..

Right on the money...

I ordered online and they had it set up wrong. Cyclegear called me and changed the order to a full set and TYD price was $230.00..

My TYD price was $234.49...what did I miss?

Products Ordered:---------------------------
Part #: TUC_30-1263_pkg
Name: BRIDGESTONE BT016 Street Motorcycle Tires PACKAGE DEAL FRONT 120/70-17
Quantity: 1
Price/Each: $124.99

Part #: _pdisc
Name: Package Discount
Quantity: 1 Price/Each: -$109.99

Part #: TUC_30-1269_pkg
Name: BRIDGESTONE BT016 Street Motorcycle Tires PACKAGE DEAL REAR 190/50-17 Quantity: 1 Price/Each: $184.99

Order Total:
----------------------
Total Products and Services: $199.99
Total Tax: $18.50
Total Shipping: $16.00
Ship via: UPS Ground
Signature Required for Delivery - No
Subtotal: $234.49

Total for Order: $234.49

Back