Tire Deals, post what you find!

Nope sorry... They have that $50 Dunlop Q3 rebate still going on tho I think till the end of the month

Still waiting for motomummy to have the Q3s for 260ish before the 50 mail in rebate. Got that deal 2 years ago love them tires and know they had that deal last year.

Bought those diablo sport tires. Thanks for the heads up. I've had them before and like them, but I think I paid over $200 for them in the past. Happy to buy them for $159, even if they'll sit around for a few months!

Bought those diablo sport tires. Thanks for the heads up. I've had them before and like them, but I think I paid over $200 for them in the past. Happy to buy them for $159, even if they'll sit around for a few months!
Yeah that was a bargain! Enjoy!

Just put another PR2 on the Busa for just $165 delivered from Bike Bandit. MC Superstore and Revzilla were just a few bucks more. The cost comparison with the PR3 or 4 makes the 2 a real deal IME. 8,000 miles on a stock 06 dynoed at just a hair over 160whp. No burn outs or drag racing but certainly high speed riding including multi state touring.

actually looks like that amazon price is better before rebate. Just have to find the Dunlop rebate online somewhere.

So I don't know how Motomummy is offering a rebate from Dunlop/Goodyear it must be a rebate from Motomummy . Only say that because I called Goodyear Rebate Customer Service at 1-844-539-5503 and there is no rebate for Dunlop Q3 tires

Back