Tire Deals, post what you find!

Just got email from Dunlop q3+ $50 mail in rebate. Best price I found was motomummy at 303 shipped. So 253 shipped after rebate

You just missed an awesome deal from Riders discount. They had the 190/55 rear with a 120/70 front Dunlop Q3+ for $229 shipped before rebate.

If anyone's in the market for Bridgestone S21's.

2wheel.com has the 190/55 rear with a 120/70 front for $232.92 shipped. Bridgestones rebate is $25 per tire.
Another incentive, 2wheel also has a $10 off coupon available.
It will be a few dollars less if you go with the 190/50 rear.

$232.92 minus the $10 online code.

$222.92 then Bridgestones rebate which will be $50. Bridgestone sends you a credit card loaded with $50 if you buy two tires.

I did post it .

Just on another thread .

:beerchug:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/left-to-do.193840/

maxresdefault-jpg.jpg

My local store has Pirelli Angel GTII rears for $166. The cheapest I’ve seen was $200 online. I’m going to call and verify that price. If it’s accurate I’ll be going that route.

I'm looking at angel st front and rear tires at massdepot.com for 236.49.
Does anybody know of any better tires for a cheaper price? I have about two weeks of life left in my rear. I used to run shinkos 005 cause they were cheap and gave me decent life. Riding in the rain was like braking with wood blocks.

I'm looking at angel st front and rear tires at massdepot.com for 236.49.
Does anybody know of any better tires for a cheaper price? I have about two weeks of life left in my rear. I used to run shinkos 005 cause they were cheap and gave me decent life. Riding in the rain was like braking with wood blocks.
Soon dunlop should have the q3+ on sale + rebate. Believe last time I bought last year was 230ish for both front and rear.

Motomummy just posted Bridgestone s22 sets starting at 195. Sure our size will be a bit more but another sale.

Back