Attitude adjustment

ok, i placed a disclaimer in the first post and am putting it back in the random thoughts forum if that is ok with everyone :beerchug: some of those that are confused might come back to look at it again and will see it is just a joke :laugh:
hardy har har har......

Something tells me this joke did not quite go as planned... I am surprised you are still alive actually... I saw someone moving the toaster over to the hot tub but he got intercepted by his lovely wife....

:rofl:

hardy har har har......

Something tells me this joke did not quite go as planned... I am surprised you are still alive actually... I saw someone moving the toaster over to the hot tub but he got intercepted by his lovely wife....

:rofl:

i guess it wasn't a real bright idea picking on a guy with a Busa when i didn't have mine with me :laugh: Mrs. Captain, thanks for saving my bacon :thumbsup:

there's no problem here, some people are just reading the first post and then posting a response...it seems to me that if it meant that much to me, i would at least look for a little more info later in the thread, thay only had to get to the second page...on the other hand, i am glad no one jumped out a window, threw their computer out the window or against a wall, etc. :beerchug:

This thread is probably the funniest one ive ever read....JUST because i knew it was a fake thanks to CAP.....i think i would of passed out too:laugh: but its awesome to read

because it's funny i was at caps house that weekend it was even funnier when it happened

because it's funny i was at caps house that weekend it was even funnier when it happened

I remember thinking "O Chad, this sucks. I hope I am not so much a noob that I don't get an invite to the new place". :rofl:

Now that funny!

Bubba the Nooba

i guess it wasn't a real bright idea picking on a guy with a Busa when i didn't have mine with me :laugh: Mrs. Captain, thanks for saving my bacon :thumbsup:

there's no problem here, some people are just reading the first post and then posting a response...it seems to me that if it meant that much to me, i would at least look for a little more info later in the thread, thay only had to get to the second page...on the other hand, i am glad no one jumped out a window, threw their computer out the window or against a wall, etc. :beerchug:

Whatever dude! I just saw this post and read the disclaimer first, and still freaked out! Trippy...

JK :poke:

Nice joke though, it's something I would have done. Actually I have done, and will do again :)

Whatever dude! I just saw this post and read the disclaimer first, and still freaked out! Trippy...

JK :poke:

Nice joke though, it's something I would have done. Actually I have done, and will do again :)

And when you do, you will be a banned member like the rest of us!:laugh::thumbsup:

Back