A random thought

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I don't care what the nuts and bolts are about re: any conflict on this board. My "vote" will always be for the Cap and admin of this forum. I am a subordinate member and have responsibilities as such.
The oversight efforts are always going to be fine with me. I don't care if the rules change on a daily basis, I will follow them (they rarely change).

Doyle Smith (aka Raydog)

Alrighty then, kinda out of the blue, but I agree with the spirit of your thoughts, but I know I'm tip toeing around since this last little episode. My only thought on any of this is that rules are for everyone................ but I'm just a member and my opinion is worth what you pay for it..........

Although I DON'T Agree with the FORUM Rules I WILL Follow them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides Folks "It's Just the Internet" NOT YOUR LIFE............I HOPE :whistle:

its too bad that we all cant have the same sense of humor it would make my life easier lmao, but really i have seen more ppl get nailed for trying to share humor with everyone and there are bored ppl just waiting to jump aND nit pick eveything till they get their way thats not the way the org was when i joined.its just kinda sad, and i feel bad for admins and mods, as i know my loose humor gets the nit pickers roaring and pming

smile everyone life is grand have fun with it

Not out of the blue. Did anyone see the post detailing a conversation between ibified and Cap? It was here for a few minutes and then disappeared. Guess it got deleted.

Basically Ibified was having a go at Cap for not being 100% with the new rules. Whatever.

There was also talk of a possible permaban and a definite-already-happened suspension. :drama:

I feel sorry for mods who are getting hammered for not being perfect. And for users who can't live with these imperfect but necessary rules.

The northern hemisphere obviously needs more patience, more sunshine, and less snow.

hear ye! hear ye! read all about it.....its official...drama has been outlawed by the obama administration....life liberty and the persuit of happyness is the order of the day ....lol:laugh:

Not out of the blue. Did anyone see the post detailing a conversation between ibified and Cap? It was here for a few minutes and then disappeared. Guess it got deleted.

Basically Ibified was having a go at Cap for not being 100% with the new rules. Whatever.

There was also talk of a possible permaban and a definite-already-happened suspension. :drama:

I feel sorry for mods who are getting hammered for not being perfect. And for users who can't live with these imperfect but necessary rules.

The northern hemisphere obviously needs more patience, more sunshine, and less snow.

Missed all of that.

Yeah it was there and it was IMO, inappropriate. I am honored to be able to communicate on this org daily and when one compares it to others, sees it's quality.
I believe there is a simplistic and inaccurate view of what "free speech" really is by a few in society. It for sure doesn't mean, "I can say anything I want anywhere or anytime in any medium". Doyle

its too bad that we all cant have the same sense of humor it would make my life easier lmao, but really i have seen more ppl get nailed for trying to share humor with everyone and there are bored ppl just waiting to jump aND nit pick eveything till they get their way thats not the way the org was when i joined.its just kinda sad, and i feel bad for admins and mods, as i know my loose humor gets the nit pickers roaring and pming

smile everyone life is grand have fun with it

+1:thumbsup:

No one here is subordinate raydog...every member is a valued part of this site. Without the gang here, we would just be a handful of people posting about nothing much.

Thanks for your thoughts though :thumbsup: Let's just keep on doing what we do here, making great friends, going on great rides and sharing the ups and downs of life :bowdown:

I don't care what the nuts and bolts are about re: any conflict on this board. My "vote" will always be for the Cap and admin of this forum. I am a subordinate member and have responsibilities as such.
The oversight efforts are always going to be fine with me. I don't care if the rules change on a daily basis, I will follow them (they rarely change).

Doyle Smith (aka Raydog)

Hey, Doyle, dear brother of mine.

Thanks for the sentiment and the support.

I'm sure you didn't intend your thread to turn this direction, so be it said...I really appreciate you and all of your positive, valuable contributions.

Cheers to you, sir.

Scar

Back