At What Speed?

(ozz @ Apr. 05 2007,18:47)
(Charlesbusa @ Apr. 05 2007,16:05) In Cali, 100mph or above is an automatic trip to jail and bike impounded.

I've heard of officers giving breaks and writing tickets for 98 or 99mph so it would just be a speeding ticket.
i got lucky then cause i was 105 in a 55 and got a fat ticket that i had to pay in court    the judge told me that it was not a jailable offense but at the time i got the ticket the cop threatened me with jail  
wow.gif
How long ago was that ticket??

Did he write you for reckless driving also??

(PaNDeM1C @ Apr. 05 2007,16:51)
(NoFearSpear @ Apr. 05 2007,18:44) Man, how in the world can you get pulled over at 170 ? Did thay stop for a soda then few min later 5.0 rolls up?
... could have been going 170, saw the cops, then slowed and pulled over instead of just hauling a$$.

---

But... what does it mean when they impound your bike? Does that mean you just have to pay some fine to get it back?
typically,
the tow trucker drops your bike a couple times
then you get to pay a fee to get it back damaged...

(Charlesbusa @ Apr. 05 2007,21:09)
(ozz @ Apr. 05 2007,18:47)
(Charlesbusa @ Apr. 05 2007,16:05) In Cali, 100mph or above is an automatic trip to jail and bike impounded.

I've heard of officers giving breaks and writing tickets for 98 or 99mph so it would just be a speeding ticket.
i got lucky then cause i was 105 in a 55 and got a fat ticket that i had to pay in court    the judge told me that it was not a jailable offense but at the time i got the ticket the cop threatened me with jail  
wow.gif
How long ago was that ticket??

Did he write you for reckless driving also??
i got it last year in el dorado county from a chp i sure thought i was done for but he let me go i did have a mandatory apperance though

Back